become an editor
the entire directory
only in Solar/Solar_Thermal
Business: Energy: Renewable: Solar: Thermal
This category in other languages:
Concentrating Solar Technologies
- An international team of scientists and engineers collaborate to develop these technologies and share their vision and knowledge.
- Information about solar pool heating, solar water heating, and some photovoltaics for residential applications.
National Solar Thermal Test Facility
- Operated by Sandia National Laboratories for the U.S. Department of Energy. It is a test facility devoted to the development of the use of solar energy. .
Solar Water Heater
- Build this one yourself as it is a bolt together design that can be built in the average home workshop with a limited amount of engineering skills and equipment
- Environmental Building News reports on solar walls, preheating incoming air that doesn't require glazing or any other high-maintenance parts.
- Producing power from thermal sources, including geothermal, waste steam, solar, and biofuels.
- Includes a full description of how to build a temperature logger and solar heated water controller.
Usenet alt.solar.thermal -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 11, 2008 at 16:54:57 UTC -