become an editor
the entire directory
only in Renewable/Solar
Business: Energy: Renewable: Solar
Shopping: Home and Garden: Emergency Supplies: Alternative Power: Solar, Wind, and Hydro
This category in other languages:
12 Volt Solar Panels
- Provides reviews of solar battery chargers.
American Solar Energy Society
- Web site has information on membership and publications, as well as policy statements on topics related to renewable energy and electric utility restructuring.
Arizona Solar Center
- A comprehensive site that explores various solar technologies and their uses in Arizona. Includes topical papers, news, events calendar, directory of products and services, FAQ and educational materials.
Daystar: The Four Mile Island Solar Home
- A tour of an existing solar home with an emphasis on the experience of solar living . This site has lots of information about solar home construction, renewable energy systems and the environment.
- Aims to develop, promote and market methodologies, technologies, and products that conserve natural resources and advance our planet towards sustainability through the use of solar energy.
- Sponsors of the project to build a large-scale (200-MW) solar thermal power station based on a 1-km-tall solar tower. Information about solar tower technology and the project under way in Australia.
European Association for Solar Energy
- Non-partisan independent organization that is independent of industry, political institutions promoting solar energy by conducting conferences and awarding prizes. [English, German]
Florida Solar Energy Center
- Research, training programs, and information about photovoltaic technology, other solar applications, energy-efficient building strategies, and related topics.
Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems
- Provides data, facts, publications, and information for students.
Global Warming Solutions
- Offers information about energy conservation using solar energy.
JC Solar House Plans and Solar Collectors
- Includes a lot of information about solar energy panels, solar hot water, and solar collectors.
Living on Solar
- Personal account of living in an all solar home. Includes a blog and videos showing a home made solar tracking device.
National Solar Power Research Institute, Inc.
- Informative articles and project reports concerning solar power and related issues. Studies of both Earth-based and space-based solar power.
SoDa Service for Industry and Research
- Information and databases on solar radiation and energy, including calculators for determining parameters needed for a variety of scientific and industrial design problems.
Solar Cells Info
- Provides information and news on cells technology. Includes weblog, press reports and data on dye sensitized cells.
Solar Energy Industries Association - SEIA
- The US trade association for solar energy and related businesses. Focused particularly on expanding domestic and international markets, and advocating for appropriate state and federal policies.
Solar Energy News
- Blog covering solar energy news, solar power products and the politics of alternative energy and a sustainable future.
Solar Investment Renewable Energy Blog
- Provides a reference for anybody in the renewable energy industry with a desire to know how the introduction of feed-in tariffs will effect investment and a focal point for green issues.
The Solar Living Institute
- A non-profit organization dedicated to environmental education at the Solar Living Center. Featuring workshops and interactive demonstrations in renewable energy and sustainable technologies.
Solar Power Rocks
- Blog on solar energy with descriptions and comparisons of state incentives, pending legislation and new solar technology.
- Portal on solar energy. Includes news, bulletins and scientific articles.
- Increased power-output of terrestrial solar-power systems by optimized generator directing, sun's path and shade analysis.
- Alliance of laboratories from different countries in the field of solar concentrating systems. Includes project information.
Special Materials Research and Technology, Inc.
- A small business that focuses research on the wet chemical growth of oxides used in microelectronics and photonics (optoelectronics).
- Provides information on switching to solar power for homes and businesses, with details of many types of solar device for the home, office or automobile.
Sun Pirate Inc.
- Offers online training courses in photovoltaics and solar thermal.
Your Solar Power Home
- Resources and information for those considering solar installations for their home.
A Slight Chill In The Air
- Christian Science Monitor article on trends in U.S. solar power use. Solar electricity and thermal technologies are improving, but the market is cool. (May 23, 2002)
Usenet alt.energy.homepower -
Usenet alt.energy.renewable -
Usenet alt.solar.photovoltaic -
Usenet alt.solar.thermal -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 7, 2016 at 16:35:06 UTC -