become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biomass_and_Biofuels/Ethanol
Biomass and Biofuels
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Energy: Renewable: Biomass and Biofuels: Ethanol
Business: Energy: Renewable: Biomass: Ethanol
- Promotes the use of ethanol fuel in American vehicles. News items, benefits of the fuel, and how to help increase awareness of ethanol.
- Explains why E85 should be used, the history of ethanol in the U.S., the various blends available, and FAQs.
- Information on vehicles designed to run on 85% ethanol fuel (E85). Also lists stations where ethanol fuel can be found.
Ethanol Gas, E85 Fuel Information
- Provides safety and conversion information on ethanol fuel.
- Information about the potential for ethanol technology in India, government policies, and a prospectus for a proposal for a new plant.
- Fuel prices, futures, and news items.
Ethanol On Tap.com
- Describes obtaining and distilling ethanol as well as its benefits.
Ethanol Producers And Consumers (EPAC)
- Dedicated to promoting ethanol use in Montana and surrounding states in the USA. Announcements, meetings, and articles.
- Describes the fuel and its benefits. Also includes a glossary and quick facts.
International Fuel Ethanol Workshop & Expo
- An arena for companies to display their latest in services, technology, and equipment.
National Ethanol Vehicle Coalition
- A non-profit membership organization promoting the use of 85% ethanol for transportation. News, annual report, newsletters, frequently asked questions, and a map of refueling stations.
Running On Alcohol
- Facts and methods related to making and using ethanol as fuel.
Wikipedia - Ethanol Fuel
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the types, production and distribution of ethanol fuels. Includes pros and cons of use.
Ethanol: A Tragedy in 3 Acts
- A BusinessWeek article that explains three main aspects of ethanol use that illustrate why it is not a good substitute for gasoline. (April 27, 2006)
TRN: Ethanol yields hydrogen
- Researchers from the University of Minnesota and the University of Patras in Greece have devised a way to extract hydrogen directly from ethanol. (February 25, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 15, 2009 7:25:38 PM EDT -