become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biomass_and_Biofuels/Biodiesel
Biomass and Biofuels
Business: Energy: Renewable: Biomass: Biodiesel
Science: Technology: Energy: Devices: Internal Combustion Engines: Diesel
Science: Technology: Energy: Renewable: Biomass and Biofuels: Vegetable Oil Fuels
This category in other languages:
- Weblog that discusses news releases concerning the biodiesel industry in the United States.
- An online encyclopedia proving information on various aspects of biodiesel.
Bio-diesel WWW Resources
- Provides information and links to various sites of interest for biodiesel users.
Biodiesel & SVO Discussion Forums
- Discussion of biodiesel and straight vegetable oil use, classifieds, and upcoming events.
- A weblog that discusses and links to news items and events in the world of biodiesel in the United States.
- A news aggregator of events in the biodiesel industry categorized by topic.
- A forum which allows biodiesel producers to post pictures of their equipment and themselves.
- A user-maintained listing of locations to purchase biodiesel in the United States.
- A resource for people interested in making their own biodiesel or for purchasing biodiesel for use in their vehicles.
- Personal site promoting biodiesel fuel for average, busy people. Provides biographical information, her family's use of biodiesel, FAQs, and several locations where it can be purchased.
BIOPA - Biodiesel Pardubice
- A free working association for research, development and industrial realisation of technological methods of biodiesel production. Overview of their purpose, their members, their experience, and what they offer.
- Provides information regarding biodiesel availability, trucker testimonials, technical information and current news from the biodiesel industry.
- A University of Colorado at Boulder non-profit student organization dedicated to advancing the use and knowledge of biodiesel. Includes upcoming events, member profiles, and Project Yellow Bus, an effort to teach kids about renewable energy.
Dangerous Laboratories: How to Make Your First Batch of Biodiesel
- Lists necessary equipment, step-by-step instructions, and pictures of the process.
The Drip Tray
- A collection of notes about making biodiesel. Contains designs and plans for biodiesel machinery.
European Biodiesel Board
- A non-profit organisation established to promote the use of biodiesel in the European Union group the major EU biodiesel producers. Legislative documents, news items, and a mailing list.
- Supports farmed fuels such as biodiesel and vegetable oil. News articles, a carbon cycle diagram, and benefits of biodiesel on emissions.
Green Car Congress: Biodiesel
- News articles concerning the biodiesel industry.
Home Made Biodiesel
- A primer on biodiesel and it effects. Contains a series of articles that covers making biodiesel on a small scale.
How to Make Biodiesel
- Detailed information on how to make biodiesel at home. Covers both basic and advanced techniques for making biodiesel.
- Manufacturer of biodiesel equipment. Includes technological aspects, data, processes and product descriptions.
- An illustrated, step-by-step set of instructions to make a 1 liter batch of homebrew biodiesel in a plastic soda bottle.
Make Your Own Biodiesel
- Detailed description of methods of creating biodiesel and its related issues.
National Biodiesel Board (NBB)
- Provides news and resources by maket segment including reports, fact sheets, press releases, audio and video. With maps of suppliers, distributors and retailers.
National Biodiesel Conference and Expo
- Annual event of the National Biodiesel Board covering the biodiesel industry, held in February. Includes list of events and speakers, registration details and a scholarship contest.
NREL - A Look Back at the U.S. Department of Energy's Aquatic Species Program: Biodiesel from Algae
- 328-page report published in 1998 includes an executive summary, program summary, technical research and documentation. [PDF]
- Information about making biodiesel, the benefits and environmental and technological advantages.
Pacific Regional Biomass Energy Partnership
- Encourages the development of bioenergy in Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington. Resources, links, and upcoming events.
- A worker and member-owned cooperative promoting and offering biodiesel fuel made from vegetable oil. Offers courses, a listserv, FAQs, membership details, and educational resources.
- Focuses on encouraging the integration between production and consumption in the biodiesel supply chain in European countries. Includes project objectives and documents.
UNH Biodiesel Group
- An inter-departmental group at the University of New Hampshire in the United States focusing on a variety of projects related to this alternative fuel. Articles, goals, and about the group.
Wikipedia - Biodiesel
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about biodiesel includes its history, fuel properties and standards, production and availability.
Yahoo! Groups : local-b100-biz
- A discussion list for very small-scale commercial biodiesel producers and distributors in the United States and a focus on community-based B100 fuel distribution.
Yahoo! Groups: Biodiesel
- Active group discussion of biodiesel.
Ye Olde Biodiesel
- Aims to present the biodiesel process in a simple format. Deals with the chemistry of making biodiesel from new and old oil.
Ökologisch ohne Ökosteuer
- Personal page describing one man's usage of biodiesel in his Mercedes Benz station wagon in Germany. Pictures, movies, and links.
Christian Science Monitor - Algae: Like a Breath Mint for Smokestacks
- Article about GreenFuel Technologies which uses algae to clean up power plant emissions while creating biodiesel and ethanol. (January 11, 2006)
B100 Fuel, Living on Biodiesel
- Lists articles which involve the increasing availability of biodiesel as a replacement for diesel fuel. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 14, 2014 at 14:15:07 UTC -