the entire directory
only in Energy/Renewable
Biomass and Biofuels
Business: Energy: Renewable
Science: Environment: Energy
Science: Environment: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Technology: Energy: Devices: Heat Pumps
Shopping: Home and Garden: Emergency Supplies: Alternative Power
Society: Issues: Environment: Energy
This category in other languages:
Alt Energy Station
- Learn about renewable and alternative energy, power and fuels. Learn how to make biodiesel, how solar electricity is generated, how wind power systems work. Includes a blog.
Alternative Energy and Fuel
- Focuses on renewable and current energy sources. Main topics include biofuels, ethanol, solar and wind power, hydroelectric and geothermal energy.
American Energy Independence
- Online resource of relevant articles and valuable links about why America must wean itself from foreign oil. Includes rational discussion of the issues with scientific papers, articles and links.
Canmet Energy Technology Center
- Information about Canadian government initiatives to investigate and promote renewable energy technologies.
Center for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Technologies
- News and information about clean power. CEERT campaigns cover a wide range of issues, such as sustainable electrical generation policies throughout the West, clean vehicles and energy efficiency and conservation.
DOE: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- Facility of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) for renewable energy and energy efficiency research, development and deployment.
- Provides information on electricity generation, with particular reference to renewable energy and microgeneration. Includes a directory of grants and tax incentives available.
- Provides information on different sources of renewable energy, their advantages, disadvantages and associated technologies. Offers a free downloadable e-book.
Energy Ideas Clearinghouse
- Offers content-rich databases for technical information on renewable energy regarding solar, biomass, geothermal, distributed generation, wind, hydro and other renewable resources.
- Directory that allows visitors the ability to preview, rate and submit renewable energy websites.
Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association
- Nonprofit organization promoting renewable technology in the US Great Lakes region. Includes educational and program information.
Green Energy News
- Recent business and technology developments in clean, efficient and renewable energy for transportation, industry, government and home.
The Green Optimistic
- Blog promoting alternative and renewable energy inventions and resources.
Green Power Blue Collar
- Provides information on renewable energy and green building, a blog, and details of a handbook on understanding and implementing renewable energy.
Institute of Solar Technology
- Greek scientific and educational organization offering conferences on renewable energy sources. Includes proceedings and schedules. [Greek, English]
Interstate Renewable Energy Council
- U.S. non-profit organization committed to accelerating the sustainable utilization of renewable energy. Information about incentives and other programs to encourage use of solar and other renewable energy.
Montana Green Power
- Information on solar, wind, geothermal and other renewable energy technologies and utility restructuring in Montana.
Nordic Folkecenter for Renewable Energy
- Independent non-governmental organization for promoting renewable energy applications in Denmark and throughout the world. Includes technological aspects, training and tour.
Northwest Energy Solutions
- Information and products for establishing renewable/alternative energy generation and utilization systems: solar lighting, solar electric, wood stoves, hydropower generators, and related.
On-site Solar and Wind Power
- Tutorial explaining how to estimate power and energy yields of building-integral on-site solar and wind power conversion installations.
- WikiPedia about the point in time when the maximum rate of global petroleum extraction is reached, after which the rate of production enters terminal decline.
Planetary Engineering Group Earth
- Eclectic collection of information and advocacy materials related to solar power, other renewable energy sources, and concepts for reducing energy use.
Renewable Energy Discussion Forum
- Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy and free energy technologies. Also discussion about the environment, global warming and related topics.
Renewable Energy Focus
- The international renewable energy magazine of the International Solar Energy Society.
Renewable Energy in California
- California Energy Commission's information site for Californians who now have the power to choose a renewable electricity provider as the state deregulates the electricity industry.
Renewable Energy Information
- Resource for publications, basic references, organizations and businesses, research institutes related to renewable energy markets, policies and investments in developing countries.
Renewable Energy Resources
- Information and news concerning sustainable technologies with a focus on innovative processes and developments.
Renewable Energy World
- Online magazine offering daily international news coverage and in-depth information, a job's board, company and product listings, videos and an events calendar. Technologies covered include solar energy, wind power, geothermal energy, bio energy, ocean energy and hydro power. Also provides a newsletter and podcast.
Renewable Resource Data Center
- Provides information on several types of renewable energy resources in the United States, in the form of publications, data, and maps. An extensive dictionary of renewable energy related terms is also provided.
Renewables Fuel Page
- A site by the Energy Information Administration of DOE. Provides information on renewable fuels in the farm of data, charts and tables.
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory: Energy Research Unit
- Researching a variety of renewable energy sources including wind and hydrogen. Includes project information, publications, resources for students, and organization details.
Sandia National Laboratories - Renewable Energy Technologies
- Information about research to develop commercially viable energy technologies based on solar, wind, and geothermal resources that become significant domestic and international energy supplies, with a primary focus on the utility sector.
Sandia's Photovoltaic Systems Project
- Details on focused research and systems development integrated with the needs of manufacturers and users of systems and components. Features technical guide and overview of projects.
Solar and Wind Energy Resource Assessment (SWERA)
- Solar and wind energy resources data survey and assessment for utilization in energy planning and private sector projects around the world. Includes analysis tools, documents, technical and statistical with satellite images.
Solar Energy International
- Teaches the practical use of renewable energy technologies, including electricity from sun, wind and water.
Solar Today Magazine
- Bi-monthly magazine that covers all renewable energy technologies, including photovoltaics, passive solar and other climate-responsive building, and wind power.
- Organization with purpose of promoting renewable energies and sustainable development. Includes mission overview and insights about different energy sources.
The Source for Renewable Energy
- A comprehensive guide to over 2800 renewable energy related businesses and organizations around the world.
Sustainable Technologies Programme
- Research initiative by the UK Economic and Social Research Council. Conducts innovative and policy-relevant research on the social and economic processes that shape, foster or inhibit more sustainable technologies.
U.S. DOE Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE)
- U.S. Department of Energy web site for information on energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies.
West Penn Power Sustainable Energy Fund (WPPSEF)
- Promote the use and deployment of renewable and clean energy technologies in Pennsylvania, USA. Includes program overview, funding and technological aspects.
Wikipedia: Renewable Energy
- Free encyclopedia article covering renewable energy technology aspects and applications.
World of Renewables
- Resource for renewable energy news, technology centre, directory of companies and forum.
- Worldwide directory of clean and renewable energy related companies, products and news (biomass, photovoltaic, solar thermal, hydrogen, wind, geothermal, fuel cell). Multilingual
Topix: Alternative Energy
- News about alternative energy, collected from various sources on the web. [RSS]
Usenet alt.energy.homepower -
Usenet alt.energy.renewable -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2015 at 5:15:05 UTC -