become an editor
the entire directory
only in Energy/Publications
Science: Technology: Publications
This category in other languages:
Electric Light and Power
- Online magazine with industry news covering smart grid technology, electric power generation, transmission and distribution
Infinite Energy Magazine
- Focuses on "new energy" science and technology (new sources of energy that are currently not recognized as feasible by the scientific establishment), and related physics topics.
International Journal of Emerging Electric Power Systems
- Features articles about new energy sources, generation planning and control, power transmission technology.
International Journal of Power and Energy Systems
- Published 4 times a year by ACTA Press, this journal includes scientific papers on power transmission, distribution and generation, electric power quality, education, energy development and related topics.
The Little Red Book
- Book and CD versions for sale. Site includes example pages.
Science Magazine: Energy special issue: 1989
- Article topics included photovoltaics, safe nuclear power, natural gas, efficiency in use of electricity. Now in PDF format. (April 29, 1989)
Science Magazine: Energy special issue: 1978
- Article topics included biomass, photovoltaics, CANDU nuclear reactor technology, and prospects for hydrogen energy. Now in PDF format. (February 10, 1978)
Science Magazine: Energy special issue: 1974
- Many articles on energy technology and the energy crisis: technical, social, political and economic aspects. Now in PDF format. (April 19, 1974)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 28, 2013 at 19:43:41 UTC -