become an editor
the entire directory
only in Energy/Organizations
Science: Technology: Organizations
The Australian Institute of Energy
- The AIE is a non-profit association for professionals in the energy sector. It provides member services, promotes debate and discussion and hosts many conferences, meetings and presentations.
The Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- Organization dedicated to implementing market-based approaches to reducing pollution and providing a diverse, secure mix of energy resources.
California Energy Commission Homepage
- Data on energy production, consumption, conservation and use in California, as well as information on energy deregulation, renewable energy and energy research. Kids' pages with educational material.
Center for Energy Independence
- Non-partisan, non-profit corporation formed to promote energy independence for the United States through sustainable energy sources, efficiency and conservation.
Clean Energy Council
- Members of the organization are involved in the development of clean energy technologies such as wind, hydro, wave and tidal, solar, solar hot water, bioenergy, geothermal and cogeneration.
Clean Technology and Sustainable Industries Organization
- Non-profit organization that aims to advance the commercialization and global adoption of clean technologies and sustainable industry practices. Includes information, news, membership details, publications and events.
e5: European Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- Aims to initiate pioneering energy projects, to encourage the exchange of information between business, science, society and policy-makers and to represent business interests in global energy discussions.
Energy Resources Coordinator
- Hawaii's energy planning and information. Includes mission statement, facts, data and publications.
- Aims to provide a forum for dialogue between the energy industry, government and other stakeholders, on the key issues shaping the deployment of sustainable energy in the UK.
European Biomass Industry Association
- Non-profit organization that aims to support the European biomass industries, promote the use of biomass as an energy source, develop innovative bioenergy concepts and foster international co-operation.
International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Implements an international program of energy cooperation among 28 member countries. Site resources include supply statistics and projections, research, market reforms, and research into new sources of energy.
Midwest Rural Energy Council
- Non-profit organization in Minnesota and Wisconsin (USA) supporting research and education on energy topics and safe energy use on farms. Site topics include biogas from anaerobic digestion, stray voltage and EMF, and improved ventilation and cooling for dairy barns.
National Association of State Energy Officials
- Nonprofit organization that represents the governor-designated energy officials in Washington, DC (USA). Includes publications, goals and event calendar.
- A non-profit corporation founded to enable the commercialization of energy technologies that positively contribute to economic competitiveness, energy security, and the environment.
World Energy Council
- The World Energy Council is an alliance of over 90 countries that provides information and resources on all aspects of energy, especially those that have a global influence.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 10, 2015 at 5:45:03 UTC -