become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nuclear/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Energy: Nuclear: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Technology: Energy: Nuclear: Academic Departments
Argonne National Laboratory
- Non-profit research laboratory operated by the University of Chicago for the Department of Energy (DOE). Includes history, news, contacts, internship program and contact information.
Belgian Nuclear Research Centre (SCK/CEN)
- Concerned with nuclear safety, radiation protection, nuclear fuel cycle, medical and industrial applications. Includes activities, press releases and publications. [Flemish, French, English]
Center for Nuclear Energy Research (CNER)
- Research and development laboratory of the University of New Brunswick, Canada. Includes research and development information related to the operation and maintenance of CANDU nuclear power stations.
- Korean national research center for the application of reactor radiation in a variety of scientific and medical fields. [Korean, English]
- Undertakes basic and applied research into the peaceful uses of nuclear energy. In Serbian and English.
International Centre for Environmental and Nuclear Sciences (ICENS)
- Multi-disciplinary research centre located on the Mona campus of the University of the West Indies in Jamaica. Includes publications, facilities, services, research and contact information.
Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute (JAERI)
- Research and development institute involved in the exploitation of atomic energy, nuclear safety and radiation. Includes institution history, facility description, budget and contact information. [English, Japanese]
Japan Nuclear Cycle Development Institute (JNC)
- Institute concerned with research and development of fast breeder reactors (FBR), advanced reprocessing, plutonium fuel fabrication and disposal of high-level radioactive waste. Includes history, organisation chart and information on the facilities. [English, Japanese]
Karlsruhe Research Center
- Science and engineering research institution concerned with nuclear technology and other scientific fields. Includes news, organization, services and contact information. [German, English]
- Russian research center. Includes news, structure and information on the nuclear reactor facilities. [Russian, English]
Reactor Analysis and Engineering Division
- Research laboratory formed by the merger of the former Reactor Analysis and Reactor Engineering Divisions of the Argonne National Laboratory. Includes project description, capabilities, facility tour, codes and contact.
Stern Laboratories Inc.
- Conducts reliability and safety experiments under contract to utilities, nuclear reactor and fuel vendors, government agencies and nuclear equipment suppliers. Includes information about the activities of the laboratories.
University of Missouri Research Reactor Center (MUUR)
- Research reactor center of the University of Missouri. Offers a broad spectrum of research, analytical tools, services and products in the nuclear field.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2013 at 6:15:05 UTC -