become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nuclear/Academic_Departments
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Energy: Nuclear: Academic Departments
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Academic Departments
Science: Technology: Academic Departments
Science: Technology: Energy: Nuclear: Research Groups and Centers
This category in other languages:
MIT - Nuclear Science & Engineering Department
- Information about the undergraduate and graduate degrees offered by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in nuclear engineering and energy systems, plasma physics and fusion technology and radiation science and technology.
NCSU Nuclear Engineering
- NCSU Nuclear Engineering the only nuclear engineering program in the state of North Carolina and one of the premier departments in the southeast United States.
Nuclear Engineering program at Georgia Tech
- The Nuclear and Radiological Engineering Program in the Woodruff School of Engineering educates students who will become members of the Nuclear and Radiological Engineering profession. We expect our graduates to have a productive and fulfilling professional life in serving the profession, the State of Georgia, and the country.
Texas A&M Department of Nuclear Engineering
- Education and research in nuclear engineering at the Texas A&M University. Includes health physics, industrial hygiene and ergonomics information.
University of California, Berkeley - Department of Nuclear Engineering
- Information on the courses, curriculum, research, laboratories and people.
University of Michigan Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences
- Dedicated to the development of beneficial technologies based on nuclear physics. Includes information on academics, students, research facilities, and nuclear engineering professions.
University of Tennessee Department of Nuclear Engineering
- Imagine an energy-independent, environmentally clean planet fueled by safe, sustainable, secure, and peaceful nuclear technology. This is the vision that drives our Department to develop the research, the technology, and the next generation of leaders who will accomplish this ambitious goal.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2013 at 7:06:09 UTC -