become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hydrogen/Storage
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Energy: Hydrogen: Storage
Science: Technology: Energy: Devices: Fuel Cells
Science: Technology: Energy: Storage
- Start-up company founded by researchers at the Technical University of Denmark, developing a solid ammine carrier for hydrogen storage as well as ammonia delivery.
Doped Carbon Nanotubes for Hydrogen Storage
- Research to develop and demonstrate a lower cost hydrogen storage material that has a hydrogen capacity greater than 5.5 wt%, is stable with hydrogen cycling, and possesses favorable thermodynamic and kinetic characteristics suitable for transportation and portable devises applications. [PDF]
High Reversible Hydrogen Storage Capacity with Ultra-Fast Kinetics
- Explains different types of Lithium storage. Contains charts and diagrams explaining how it works and the future predictions. [PDF]
- Australian startup seeking to commercialise technology developed at the University of Queensland to store hydrogen in magnesium alloys. Overview of company and technology, staff, and news.
Hydrogen Fuel Leak Simulation
- Comparing side by side with gasoline. Includes frames from original simulation video. [PDF]
- Provides information about different types of storage and the challenges involved.
- Contains information on types of storage. Includes related links to other articles.
Hydrogen Storage Tanks
- Article describing the challenges and the different types. Includes details on compressed, liquid and metal hydride tanks.
Hydrogen Storage via Sodium Borohydride
- Information about the status of portable and vehicular applications, barriers to commercialization, research issues and on-going efforts. [PDF]
JMCUSA Hydrogen Storage
- Contains information about hydrogen storage and alloys. Also has information about machinery used in making alloys.
- Producer of hydrogen storage systems on the base of metal hydrides for stationary and mobile applications. Contains online brochure, locations, publications, and capabilities.
Light Metal Alloys for Hydrogen Storage
- Collaborative research project at the University of Iceland. [PDF]
Organic Hydrogen Storage
- An article by Neil B. McKeown from Cardiff University. Describes a purely organic polymer that can absorb appreciable quantities.
- Manufacturer of laser hydride storage systems for efficient and environmentally friendly energy storage.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 14, 2010 6:07:32 PM EDT -