become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hydrogen/Production
This category in other languages:
- Brief story about research that may lead to the production of hydrogen gas by algal photosynthesis.
- Offers hydrogen generators for internal combustion engine exhaust systems, improving fuel economy and increasing MPG.
Build A Solar Hydrogen Fuel Cell System
- Complete illustrated instructions and templates to build solar panels, planar fuel cell stack, and electrolyzer hydrogen source using common tools and easy-to-obtain materials. E-book available for immediate download.
- Energy conservation and solutions from Eagle Research, a non-profit organization that develops and sells practical energy saving methods and devices.
Hy-Drive Hydrogen Generating System
- Company based in Alberta, Canada, provides information about its research and development on hydrogen technology applications related to internal combustion engine efficiency.
Hydrogen Production by Means of an Artificial Bacterial Algal Symbiosis (Project ArBAS)
- Biophotolysis of water by means of a two stage process after the model of the blue alga Nostoc muscorum.
- Developing a photocatalytic process for producing hydrogen from water. Overview of technology, applications, and news.
Ovonic Hydrogen Energy Technology
- Describes Energy Conversion Devices, Inc., technology to produce hydrogen energy from water via photovoltaic electrolysis.
The Plasma Enhanced Melter (PEM Process) - System Overview
- PEM systems provide a revolutionary way of dealing with two very pressing problems faced by today's society: waste treatment and disposal, and clean sources of energy.
Renewable Hydrogen and Carbon Sequestration
- A technology developed by National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Oak Ridge National Laboratory and Eprida provides renewable hydrogen production while sequestering large amounts of carbon; a profitable sequestration technology.
Tidal Hydroelectric Power
- Describes a hybrid tidal electric plant, utilizing electrode-less electrolysis to produce hydrogen as a second fuel for the plant.
Virent Energy Systems LLC
- Aims to commercialize the aqueous phase reforming (APR) process, an innovative technology which generates hydrogen from sugar.
New Hydrogen-Producing Reaction Could Lead to Micropower Sources
- Short Oak Ridge National Laboratory Review article describes a new chemical technology for hydrogen separation. (April 01, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2014 at 4:35:09 UTC -