become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hydrogen/Production
This category in other languages:
- Brief story about research that may lead to the production of hydrogen gas by algal photosynthesis.
- Offers hydrogen generators for internal combustion engine exhaust systems, improving fuel economy and increasing MPG.
Build A Solar Hydrogen Fuel Cell System
- Complete illustrated instructions and templates to build solar panels, planar fuel cell stack, and electrolyzer hydrogen source using common tools and easy-to-obtain materials. E-book available for immediate download.
- Energy conservation and solutions from Eagle Research, a non-profit organization that develops and sells practical energy saving methods and devices.
Hydrogen Production by Means of an Artificial Bacterial Algal Symbiosis (Project ArBAS)
- Biophotolysis of water by means of a two stage process after the model of the blue alga Nostoc muscorum.
- Developing a photocatalytic process for producing hydrogen from water. Overview of technology, applications, and news.
Ovonic Hydrogen Energy Technology
- Describes Energy Conversion Devices, Inc., technology to produce hydrogen energy from water via photovoltaic electrolysis.
The Plasma Enhanced Melter (PEM Process) - System Overview
- PEM systems provide a revolutionary way of dealing with two very pressing problems faced by today's society: waste treatment and disposal, and clean sources of energy.
Renewable Hydrogen and Carbon Sequestration
- A technology developed by National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Oak Ridge National Laboratory and Eprida provides renewable hydrogen production while sequestering large amounts of carbon; a profitable sequestration technology.
Tidal Hydroelectric Power
- Describes a hybrid tidal electric plant, utilizing electrode-less electrolysis to produce hydrogen as a second fuel for the plant.
Virent Energy Systems LLC
- Aims to commercialize the aqueous phase reforming (APR) process, an innovative technology which generates hydrogen from sugar.
New Hydrogen-Producing Reaction Could Lead to Micropower Sources
- Short Oak Ridge National Laboratory Review article describes a new chemical technology for hydrogen separation. (April 01, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2015 at 14:05:08 UTC -