become an editor
the entire directory
only in Energy/Geothermal
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Energy: Geothermal
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Materials and Supplies: Mechanical: Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning: Heat Pumps
Business: Energy: Renewable
Business: Mining and Drilling
Science: Earth Sciences: Natural Disasters and Hazards: Volcanoes
Science: Technology: Energy: Devices: Heat Pumps
This category in other languages:
DOE: Geothermal Energy Program
- Research and development projects of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Includes insights, technical data and publications.
DOE: Geothermal Technologies Program
- Program of the U.S. Department of Energy focusing on enhanced geothermal systems technology, hydrothermal power and technology validation.
Energy Commission Geothermal Program
- Promotes geothermal energy development in California. Includes fact sheets, documents and data.
European Geothermal Energy Council (EGEC)
- Promotes geothermal energy research and development. Includes news, events, details on joining and board of directors.
Geothermal Energy Research and Application Center
- This center at the Izmir Institute of Technology undertakes research into the science and technology of geothermal energy and encourages its use in Turkey.
Geothermal Energy Technology (GET)
- Document database. Includes bibliographic citations and publications.
Geothermal Resources Council
- Encourages worldwide research and development on geothermal energy resources and utilization. Calendar of events, workshops, membership information, publications, related links and other information.
International Geothermal Association
- Information on geothermal energy in use around the world, world conferences on geothermal, and links to related web sites.
NEDO: Geothermal Energy Development Department
- Department of the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO). Includes data about research and development activities.
New Zealand Geothermal Association
- Purposes include encouraging research, development and use of geothermal energy in New Zealand.
Wikipedia: Geothermal Power
- Free encyclopedia article describing the concept of geothermal power. Addresses technical aspects, type of sources, electrical generation and cost.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 17, 2013 10:05:50 PM EDT -