become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fossil_Fuel/Coal
Business: Energy: Solid Fuel
Business: Mining and Drilling: Mineral Exploration and Extraction: Industrial Minerals: Coal
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Carbon
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology
Science: Technology: Mining
American Coal Foundation
- Develops, produces and disseminates coal-related educational materials and programs designed for teachers and students.
Center for Applied Energy Research
- University of Kentucky center conducting studies on topics including advanced coal beneficiation, utilization, conversion and process technologies, fuel use and coal combustion by-products.
China Coal Information Network
- Information about the country's coal resources, mine safety, coalbed methane, clean coal technology, and other research and development.
Coal Quality Database (USGS)
- Information on location, quantity, and quality of coal resources in the US.
Illinois Clean Coal Institute (ICCI)
- State of Illinois (U.S.) coal research and development program with emphasis on continued utilization, environmentally clean burning, and new markets for Illinois Basin coals. Located at the Illinois Coal Development Park in Carterville, Illinois.
Institute for Solid Fuels Technology and Applications (ISFTA)
- Promotes of research and development of solid fuels and their by-products in Greece. Includes mission statement, activities and publications.
International Energy Agency Coal Research - The Clean Coal Centre
- Research and development on efficient coal supply and use, including technologies for reducing the emissions from coal combustion.
The International Technical Conference on Coal Utilization and Fuel Systems
- Annual event covering environmental aspects of coal combustion, clean coal and other advanced technologies for coal utilization, resource issues, and transportation of solid fuels.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2012 at 6:35:07 UTC -