become an editor
the entire directory
only in Energy/Fossil_Fuel
Oil and Gas
Science: Technology: Energy: Hydrogen
This category in other languages:
DOE: Fossil Energy
- Gateway of the U.S. Department Of Energy (DOE) about the coal, oil and natural gas programs. Includes data, news and research projects.
DOE: National Energy Technology Laboratory
- Resource from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) on natural gas, coal, turbine systems, fluidized bed combustion and fuel cells.
- Model for lifecycle assessment of transportation fuels, with emphasis on Canada.
- Technology startup company aiming to introduce green solutions for fossil fuel processing, including plasma fuel cells, hydrogen storage, and tar sands oil extraction.
- Educational site with tutorials explaining petrochemistry and steps taken to produce petrochemicals. Also includes industry statistics and product applications.
Turbine: Clean Energy Systems, Inc.
- Power plant turbine system optimized to reduce and control pollution from many carbon-based fuels.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 9, 2015 at 6:53:30 UTC -