become an editor
the entire directory
only in Energy/Electricity_Generation_and_Distribution
Electricity Generation and Distribution
Business: Energy: Electricity
Business: Energy: Utilities: Gas and Electricity
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Industrial Supply: Generators
Science: Technology: Electrical Engineering
Science: Technology: Materials: Superconductors
Amerisolar napelem, Amerisolar PV panel
- Az Amerisolar több mint 20 éves cég, 1993-ban San Franciscoban alapították, gyárai jelenleg Kínában és Tajvanon vannak (a tajvani gyár éves kapacitása 500 MW). Az Amerisolar napelemek kiváló minőségűek, MCS, CSTB, KEMCO, ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CEC, TÜV, UL minősítéssel rendelkeznek. A gyártó az iparágban kiemelkedően 12 év garanciát vállal (lineáris teljesítménygarancia 12 évre 91,2%, 30 évre pedig 80,6%)
California Energy Data
- Summary of data on the California Energy Crisis in electricity, natural gas, and gasoline. Many energy site links, including conservation sites.
E2SG: Energy to Smart Grid
- E2SG addresses especially the transition from a not in detail and with first order solutions connected grid to a connected one with individual information regarding consumption and sophisticated highly efficient power conversion and bi-directional distribution technologies.
The Electric Generator Guide
- Tutorial with the theory of operation, different types and home uses.
Electric Power Transmission | NOAA / NWS Space Weather Prediction Center
- How electric transmission can be affected by space weather and ways to prevent damage.
Electric Transmission and Distribution
- Department of the Oak Ridge National Laboratory concerned with transmission technology and reliability. Includes program description, facilities overview, news and contact information.
Electric Transmission Planning in the State of Minnesota
- Information about how electircal transmission services work including pole types and voltages.
Electricity Switzerland Management Flow MCR&D
- Flow management and data acquisition solutions. Specialist in the field of electric energy. Products and services for the measurement of power consumption.
Energy Market Information
- Large database of real-time power and gas market information, principally for North America.
- A website that gives info about various to generate free electricity.
Generic Generator (Gen-Set) Installation Manual
- Tutorial provided by Dexter Hansen providing information on the requirements and safety concerns for electric power generator installations. Covers commercial or residential use.
- Project to modernize the US electric grid system and create a collaborative network. Includes mission statement and member list.
A Guide to Home Generators
- A guide to various types of electric generators for home use.
How Stuff Works: How Power Grids Works
- Photographic tour explains all of the equipment that brings the power to your home.
Hydro-Québec's Research Institute
- Research center for the Canadian electric utility describes its activities in high-voltage and thermomechanical technologies, and power system simulations.
Independent Distribution Network Operator
- Information about energy distribution networks and the benefits of IDNO when compared to DNO.
Measurement of the utility frequency/mains frequency
- Shows the updated value of the synchronous grid frequency of Continental Europe (mostly about 50.0 Hz)
National Grid plc
- The UK based electricity and gas company that operates the National Grid high-voltage electric power transmission network in the UK. Provides a range of information on electricity generation and distribution in the UK.
Ofgem (Office of Gas and Electricity Markets)
- The government regulator for gas and electricity markets in Great Britain. Resource for government policy as well as market and economic information on electricity generation and distribution in the UK.
The Physics of Everyday Stuff - Transmission Lines
- Information about transmissions lines and resistance.
Power Systems Technology
- The Minisub is a Canadian Standards Association (CSA) approved substation which combines padmount transformers with SF6 switchgear technology.
The Pros and Cons of Various Methods of Generating Electricity
- An objective list of the advantages and disadvantages of many methods of generating electricity.
R & D, EDF Innovation
- The research and development division of Electricite de France, EDF, the French electric utility.
Rural Utility Service Electric Program
- The rural electricity program of the United States Department of Agriculture. Contains extensive drawings, designs and descriptions of power distribution networks.
- Offers single wire earth return, a method of distributing electric power that is particularly cost effective for rural areas.
Save energy at home
- Top ways to save energy at home.How to save money and combat climate change in the same time By saving energy
SGS Statistical Services
- SGS has provided the annual SGS Transmission Reliability Benchmarking Study since 1995. The 2001 Study has 30 US systems, comprising 50% of the US grid. Participation is available to all transmission owners or operators in the US and worldwide.
Smart Grid Library
- Provides information about the Smart Grid, defining terminology, jargon, and acronyms for general business and consumers.
Smart Metering News
- Smart Metering and Smart Grid technology news and information resource. Research and Whitepapers
Spontaneous Flow Heat Pump
- A concept for a heat pump that may be useful for electricity generation. The concept allegedly has a French Patent.
Thermal Power Genset
- Describes how skid mounted oil mini-refinery units at upstream crude oil production sites can supply heavy fuel to local power plant and diesel oil to remote small gensets.
U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Provides notices, major orders, and energy information for the electric, gas, oil, and hydro industries.
VALid Technologies Sarl
- Small Hydro Power Plants and power distribution - design, rehabilitation and upgrade, optimization: VALid Technologies has customized solutions for improvements to control and protection concepts and other aspects of small hydro power plants.
Мир электрика простыми словами
- Сайт посвящен профессии электрика и представляет собой ресурс на котором представлен контент информационного характера из разделов электротехники, электроснабжения, электрических машин и электробезопасности.
Usenet misc.industry.utilities.electric -
Electricity Generation and Distribution
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 8, 2016 at 14:34:31 UTC -