become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economics_and_Policy/Utilities_Deregulation
Economics and Policy
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Energy: Economics and Policy: Utilities Deregulation
Science: Social Sciences: Economics
Science: Social Sciences: Political Science
Science: Technology: Energy: Renewable
Comprehensive Electricity Competition Act
- U.S. Dept. of Energy information and analysis on electric industry restructuring legislation.
General Resources on Electricity Restructuring
- Information provided by Leigh Tesfatsion, Professor of Economics, Mathematics and Electrical and Computer Engineering at Iowa State University.
Harvard Electricity Policy Group
- On-line access to publications on policy topics related to the transition to a more competitive electricity market in the U.S.
Program on Workable Energy Regulation
- Emphasis on how market organization and government regulation affect production, consumption, and the environment.
Texas Electric Choice
- Official site about electric power deregulation in Texas, provided by the Public Utility Commission of Texas. Includes FAQs and links to electric utilities.
William W. Hogan, Harvard Electricity Policy Group
- Researcher exploring the issues involved in the transition to a more competitive electricity market. Links to his papers and articles in PDF format.
The Deregulation of the Electricity Industry
- Peter Van Doren, Cato Institute Policy Analysis No. 320 (October 06, 1998)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2012 at 14:54:04 UTC -