become an editor
the entire directory
only in Devices/Thermoelectrics
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Energy: Devices: Thermoelectrics
Heating and Cooling
Directory of Thermo-Electric Technologies
- Technical review of different apparatus that utilize temperature gradients to generate usable energy or electricity. Includes pictures and drawings.
Hi-Z Technology Inc.
- Manufacturers of power generating modules, systems and materials. Includes technical specifications and scientific publications.
- Comprehensive information source about the technology and its applications from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) of the California Institute of Technology (CALTECH). Includes history, scientific background, and device overview with animated illustrations.
- Manufacturer of modules for solid-state cooling and electric power generation. Includes comprehensive technical information and FAQ about the technology.
Wikipedia - Thermoelectricity
- Free encyclopedia article covers the effects and applications. Addresses Peltier-Seebeck effect, thermionic emission and magnetohydrodynamics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 27, 2010 7:51:58 PM EDT -