become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internal_Combustion_Engines/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Internal Combustion Engines
Research Groups and Centers
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Energy: Devices: Internal Combustion Engines: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Technology: Energy: Devices: Fuel Cells: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Technology: Energy: Research Groups and Centers
Argonne National Laboratory: Engines
- Undertaking research into reducing emissions and raising the fuel efficiency of reciprocating combustion engines. Includes technical background, three-dimensional animations, analysis and results.
Colorado State University - Engines and Energy Conversion Laboratory
- Information on research and projects at the laboratory. Includes mission statement, news, publications, and interactive java applets on engine thermodynamics.
Doshisha University - Spray and Combustion Science Laboratory
- Studies combustion processes in internal combustion engines. Includes laboratory information and project descriptions. [English, Japanese]
European Research Community on Flow, Turbulence and Combustion
- European association of research organizations. Includes mission statement, groups and publications.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology: Gas Turbine Laboratory
- Undertakes research into the performance of gas turbine engines. Includes laboratory information, project descriptions and publications.
Michigan State University - Engine Research Laboratory
- Conducts research on optical techniques, laser diagnostic, modeling and simulation of internal combustion engines. Includes laboratory information, project descriptions and publications.
New 4 Stroke
- Present a new 4 stroke engine concept invented by Andrew Feliks. Includes animations, history and prototypes.
Paul Scherrer Institute - Combustion Research Laboratory (CRL)
- Conducts research in laser diagnostics, turbulent premixed combustion in steady high-pressure systems, and related reaction analysis. Includes laboratory and project information, publications, results and seminars.
Southwest Research Institute - Engine and Emissions Research Department
- Conducts engine development on all forms of internal combustion and Stirling engines using a variety of fuels. Addresses engine and software development, modeling, testing and research programs.
Southwest Research Institute - Spark Ignition Engines Project Brief
- Technical paper addresses how ethanol may be used for improved efficiency of spark-ignition engines while maintaining low emissions.
SwRI - Engine, Emissions and Vehicle Research Division
- Division of the Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) conducting engine development on all forms of internal combustion and Stirling engines. Includes facility and project information, publication and results.
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology - Aerothermochemistry and Combustion Systems Laboratory (ACL)
- Conducts research in chemical reactive systems and their applications, mainly via internal combustion engines, in propulsion and environmental technology. Includes news, laboratory information, research projects, publications and events. [English, German]
The Combustion Chaos Group
- Research group at the University of Houston and the University of Texas at San Antonio concerned with burner-stabilized premixed flames and techniques for analyzing pattern-forming systems. Includes publications, experiments, project and contact information.
University of Michigan: Automotive Research Center
- U.S. Army Center of Excellence to develop simulation and modeling environments for discovering and assessing critical ground vehicle technologies.
University of Nottingham - Engines Research Group
- Conducts research on spark ignition and diesel engines for the automotive industry. Includes facility overview, publications and PhD studies.
University of Wisconsin-Madison - Engine Research Center
- Conducts research on spark ignition and compression ignition engines. Includes facility information, publications and results.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 12:04:29 PM EST -