become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internal_Combustion_Engines/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Internal Combustion Engines
Research Groups and Centers
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Energy: Devices: Internal Combustion Engines: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Technology: Energy: Devices: Fuel Cells: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Technology: Energy: Research Groups and Centers
Argonne National Laboratory: Engines
- Undertaking research into reducing emissions and raising the fuel efficiency of reciprocating combustion engines. Includes technical background, three-dimensional animations, analysis and results.
Colorado State University - Engines and Energy Conversion Laboratory
- Information on research and projects at the laboratory. Includes mission statement, news, publications, and interactive java applets on engine thermodynamics.
The Combustion Chaos Group
- Research group at the University of Houston and the University of Texas at San Antonio concerned with burner-stabilized premixed flames and techniques for analyzing pattern-forming systems. Includes publications, experiments, project and contact information.
Doshisha University - Spray and Combustion Science Laboratory
- Studies combustion processes in internal combustion engines. Includes laboratory information and project descriptions. [English, Japanese]
European Research Community on Flow, Turbulence and Combustion
- European association of research organizations. Includes mission statement, groups and publications.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology: Gas Turbine Laboratory
- Undertakes research into the performance of gas turbine engines. Includes laboratory information, project descriptions and publications.
Michigan State University - Engine Research Laboratory
- Conducts research on optical techniques, laser diagnostic, modeling and simulation of internal combustion engines. Includes laboratory information, project descriptions and publications.
New 4 Stroke
- Present a new 4 stroke engine concept invented by Andrew Feliks. Includes animations, history and prototypes.
Paul Scherrer Institute - Combustion Research Laboratory (CRL)
- Conducts research in laser diagnostics, turbulent premixed combustion in steady high-pressure systems, and related reaction analysis. Includes laboratory and project information, publications, results and seminars.
Southwest Research Institute - Engine and Emissions Research Department
- Conducts engine development on all forms of internal combustion and Stirling engines using a variety of fuels. Addresses engine and software development, modeling, testing and research programs.
Southwest Research Institute - Spark Ignition Engines Project Brief
- Technical paper addresses how ethanol may be used for improved efficiency of spark-ignition engines while maintaining low emissions.
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology - Aerothermochemistry and Combustion Systems Laboratory (ACL)
- Conducts research in chemical reactive systems and their applications, mainly via internal combustion engines, in propulsion and environmental technology. Includes news, laboratory information, research projects, publications and events. [English, German]
SwRI - Engine, Emissions and Vehicle Research Division
- Division of the Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) conducting engine development on all forms of internal combustion and Stirling engines. Includes facility and project information, publication and results.
University of Michigan: Automotive Research Center
- U.S. Army Center of Excellence to develop simulation and modeling environments for discovering and assessing critical ground vehicle technologies.
University of Nottingham - Engines Research Group
- Conducts research on spark ignition and diesel engines for the automotive industry. Includes facility overview, publications and PhD studies.
University of Wisconsin-Madison - Engine Research Center
- Conducts research on spark ignition and compression ignition engines. Includes facility information, publications and results.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 14, 2013 at 1:29:03 UTC -