become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internal_Combustion_Engines/Diesel
Internal Combustion Engines
Science: Technology: Energy: Renewable: Biomass and Biofuels: Biodiesel
Clean Air Fleets: Technologies
- Provides information on technologies to improve diesel engines including idle reduction and emissions control.
Clean Diesel Fuel Alliance Information Center
- Offers news and information concerning the move towards cleaner-burning diesel fuel in the United States. Covers frequently-asked questions, benefits of cleaner fuel, and its effects on engines.
Diesel Technology Forum
- Organization of diesel engine manufacturers, fuel suppliers, exhaust after-treatment manufacturers. Includes comprehensive information on the technology and its applications.
- Help and advice on Ford and Navistar (IH) diesel engines for owners and technicians. Includes service advice and checklist, parts, symptoms, repair tips, glossary and links.
How Diesel Engines Work
- Explains the technical basics of Diesel engines. Includes useful animations and pictures. [HowStuffWorks]
Wikipedia - Diesel Engine
- Free encyclopedia article covers diesel engine technology and applications. Addresses technical and historical background, types and characteristics, support systems and parts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 17, 2007 at 17:26:15 UTC -