become an editor
the entire directory
only in Devices/Heat_Pumps
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Environmental
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Materials and Supplies: Mechanical: Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning: Heat Pumps
Science: Technology: Chemical Engineering: Heat Transfer and Thermodynamics
Science: Technology: Energy: Geothermal
Science: Technology: Mechanical Engineering: HVAC
Shopping: Home and Garden: Climate Control: Heating
Canadian GeoExchange Coalition
- Coordinates private and public sector stakeholders to inform, develop and promote products and services. Includes mission statement, membership and technological information. [English, French]
Earth Energy Services
- Aims to introduce, educate and motivate people to use geothermal technologies which do not burn gas or oil, which will lower demand for fossil fuels. Provides information on training events and an FAQ.
Earth Energy Society of Canada (EESC/SCES)
- Information about the technology from the EESC. Includes technological backgrounds, ecological impacts and links to suppliers.
- Information on a heat pump power generator to convert low grade heat into electricity.
European Heat Pump Association (EHPA)
- Non-profit organisation which promotes awareness and proper deployment of the technology in Europe. Includes basics, news, publications, events calendar, project and regulatory information.
- Information for the prospective owner from the Oregon Institute of Technology. Includes technology background, terminology and description of various mechanisms.
- Information on the technology from the U.S. Geothermal Heat Pump Consortium. Includes detailed case studies of applications, publications, statistics and facts.
Geothermal Heat Pump Systems
- Describes the concept with animated graphics. Addresses installation concepts and mechanisms.
Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Information from the US Department of Energy on ground source heat pump systems for domestic use.
Geothermal Heat Pumps at Home
- Blog providing a range of articles on heat pumps and their applications.
- Provides an explanation of how geothermal systems work. It includes anotated diagrams of heat pumps in heating and cooling modes.
International Energy Agency (IEA) Heat Pump Centre
- Information from the IEA about the technology, applications and markets. Includes FAQs, research profiles and reports, announcements of conferences and events and links.
International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA)
- Promotes the use of the technology worldwide through education and communication. Includes technical and commercial aspects, case studies, publications and conference calendar.
Wikipedia: Heat Pump
- Free encyclopedia article covering the technology basics. Addresses background, thermodynamic aspects for different types of heat pumps.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 12:24:06 UTC -