become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fuel_Cells/Supporting_Technology
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Energy: Devices: Fuel Cells: Supporting Technology
- Supplier of custom test and measurement solutions to fuel cell developers, manufacturers and research organizations.
- Patented manufacturing method used to make platinum-based fuel cell electrocatalysts that can help fuel cell producers keep costs down since it requires less platinum.
Fuel Cell Technologies, Inc.
- Manufacturer of fuel cell test stations and related components.
Fuel Cell Test
- For researchers, developers, or manufacturers of fuel cells, who need test tools to evaluate and validate fuel cell technology.
- Manufacturer of test stands for fuel cell technology. In English and German.
Genesis Fueltech, Inc.
- Manufactures alcohol to hydrogen steam reformers with hydrogen purification to 99.9999 purity. Includes technology overview of fuel cell types and reformer types, publications and industry links.
- Humidicore is a fuel cell lightweight, inexpensive humidifier. Replaces aftercooler, condenser and humidifier and runs on waste heat. Made with commercially available components.
- Creates and develops technologies for environmental safety and sustainable power including fuel processors for converting petroleum to hydrogen for fuel cells.
Lydall Fuel Cell Components
- Develops gas diffusion layer components for PEM fuel cells.
Power & Energy, Inc.
- Develops and supplies hydrogen separation technology for fuel cell and semiconductor applications. Patent-pending palladium membrane technologies are available for reformer and fuel cell integration.
Scibner Associates, Inc.
- Designers and manufacturers of advanced hardware, software and accessories for electrochemistry and impedance measurement including fuel cells.
Sensor Products, Inc.
- Introduced the Topaq pressure analysis system. Aids in ensuring accurate interfacial spacing and membrane placement in a fuel cell stack.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 4, 2012 5:15:03 AM EDT -