become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fuel_Cells/News_and_Media
News and Media
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Energy: Devices: Fuel Cells: News and Media
Science: News and Media
Fuel Cell Car News
- News, articles, research and related public companies for investors following fuel cell development.
Fuel Cell Today
- News stories covering global fuel cell industry added daily; also offers regular commentary on industry developments. Users can subscribe to free newsletter.
FuelCell Works News and Info
- Provides links to fuel cell companies and alternative energy news stories.
- Resource featuring concept cars, hydrogen highway, fuel cell technology, engines, production and infrastructure issues.
Hydrogen's Dirty Secret
- President Bush promises that fuel-cell cars will be free of pollution. But if he has his way, the cars of tomorrow will run on hydrogen made from fossil fuels. Article from Mother Jones News. (May 06, 2003)
Altair Development Team Fabricates Monolithic Fuel Cell Structures
- Altair Nanotechnologies Inc., a provider of nanomaterials technology and a manufacturer of inorganic ceramic materials, announced a successful series of its advanced solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) test demonstrations. (June 13, 2002)
Penn Engineers Develop Fuel Cell That Uses Liquid Diesel
- Chemical engineers at the University of Pennsylvania have developed a prototype fuel cell that runs on ordinary diesel fuel. (September 06, 2001)
Power Cells Get Warm
- Nature magazine news article on a prototype fuel cell, developed at California Institute of Technology, converts hydrogen to electricity more efficiently than existing devices. Includes general information on the technology. (April 19, 2001)
Delphi Automotive Systems Announces Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Vehicle
- Press release announcing the development of the first vehicle to be equipped with a Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) was unveiled in Munich by BMW and Delphi Automotive Systems. (February 16, 2001)
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 14, 2012 at 6:15:03 UTC -