become an editor
the entire directory
only in Devices/Fuel_Cells
News and Media
Research Groups and Centers
Business: Energy: Fuel Cells
Science: Chemistry: Electrochemistry
Science: Technology: Energy: Transportation: Electric Vehicles
This category in other languages:
Fuel Cells 2000
- Fuel Cells 2000 is a non-profit project which provides educational information on fuel cells to the public, the media, and policy makers. In English and Spanish.
- Describe their tubular solid oxide fuel cell systems that integrate fuel reforming with power generation.
Adaptive Materials Inc.
- Develops and manufactures fuel cell solutions for portable and remote power applications, for power ranges from 20 to 250 watts of continuous power with peak power above 4kW. Products are powered by propane or butane rather than hydrogen.
Alarming Oxygen Depletion Caused by Hydrogen Combustion and Fuel Cells
- Hydrogen combustion implies the permanent removal from our atmosphere of directly usable oxygen, a serious environmental problem called oxygen depletion, since the combustion turns oxygen into water whose separation to restore the original oxygen is prohibitive due to cost. Abstract.
- Provider of intelligent electronic test loads, fuel cell and batteries test equipment and compatible testing software.
Build Your Own Fuel Cell
- Complete directions to build a hydrogen fuel cell to generate electricity available as an online e-book by Phillip Hurley for download.
Clean Edge - The Clean-Tech Market Authority
- Discover the latest market-intelligence news, including publications, reports and conferences on the subject of clean technologies, including fuel cells.
Clean Fuel Cell Energy.com
- Supplier of free fuel cell information, components and gifts for the novice to the scientist.
Collecting the History of Fuel Cells
- A Smithsonian Institute project to gather historical materials. A technology and applications overview and brief illustrated history are presented for each of the major fuel cell types.
- Founded in 1986, this company does research and development in the fuel cell industry. Since 1992, it has brought more than 15 products to the market.
Element 1 Power Systems, Inc.
- A fuel cell source firm producing proton-exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cells, electrolysers to make hydrogen, and a variety of solar powered hydrogen learning kits for science fairs and demonstrations.
EnergyOr Technologies Inc.
- Canadian company developing stationary PEM fuel cell technology. Company profile, and information about its prototype and product.
ETH: Novel Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
- The ceramics department of the Swiss Institute of Technology describes its research into material and fundamental aspects of solid oxide fuel cells, including single-chamber and thin-film cells and anode development.
FCT - Advanced Fuel Cell Technology Newsletter
- Online subscription newsletter offering technical and investor information from the fuel cell industry including patents, people, new products, and trends.
Fuel Cell Markets
- Dedicated to accelerating the commercialization of fuel cell technologies, promoting fuel cell companies, opening opportunities and presenting fuel cells as renewable energy technologies and sustainable energy solutions.
Fuel Cell Materials.com
- Source of advanced ceramic materials for solid oxide fuel cells, nanoscale technology for fuel processor catalysts, and sensors for proton exchange membrane fuel cell systems.
Fuel Cell Store
- FuelCellStore.com is integrating and advancing the fuel cell industry by bringing product component manufacturers, fuel cell system integrators and consumers together.
The Fuelless Engine
- Learn how to build your own fuel cells, free energy motors and generators. This company offers plans, videos and kits.
Global Thermoelectric, Inc.
- Specialist in Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) development.
H-tec Hydrogen Energy Systems
- Manufacturers of fuel cells and solar hydrogen systems for education and demonstration. Many PDF files describing the company and its products. German based, site in English.
How Stuff Works: Fuel Cells
- Informative, animated colorful descriptions of fuel cell types, with many related links.
How Stuff Works: Fuel Processors
- Graphic article shows how fuel processors (reformers) work and how efficient they are.
Hydrogen Fuel Cell Energy Video
- Promoting a 7 hour video on hydrogen fuel cell related topics including a free downloadable 30 minute version. Kids, you need an adult to help if you're making hydrogen!
Hydrogen Fuel Cell Institute
- A portal to Hydrogen Fuel Cell clean energy. Access to the latest in Fuel Cell news, research, company profiles, investment information, and the Wilder-Hill Fuel Cell Index.
Hydrogen Fuel Cell Letter
- Published since 1986, this publication covers events and developments in the emerging field of fuel cell development.
Hydrogen Powered Car Information
- Data about the hydrogen fuel cell powered car industry, as well as other alternative fuel vehicles.
- Develops and manufactures integrated PEM fuel cell systems. Includes product specifications and photographs.
- One man's experiment to use hydrogen as fuel to power a car on hydrogen. Detailed pictures of his hydrogen generation unit that he built himself.
IEA - Advanced Fuel Cells
- This International Energy Agency program advances the understanding of contracting parties in the field of advanced fuel cells. Participating countries include Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and USA.
Independent Power Technologies, Ltd
- Designer and manufacturer of electrochemical generators using fuel cells.
Infinity Fuel Cell and Hydrogen, LLC
- Fuel cell and hydrogen consulting and products including technical, business, proposals and project management. Product focus is on PEM Regenerative Fuel Cell (RFC) systems.
- Developers of fuel cells and fuel cell test stations.
Manhattan Scientifics, Inc.
- Engages in research and development of methanol micro-fuelcells and mid-range hydrogen fuel cell systems. Also develops tactile computer software. Overview of technologies and research highlights.
Materials and Systems Research, Inc.
- Develop reduced temperature, electrode-supported, planar solid oxide fuel cells and stacks for distributed power generation.
- Online energy shop that sells energy products of the future-today. Hydrogen technology, fuel cells and solar products. Demark based, in English.
NuVant Systems Inc.
- Develops and licenses advanced, innovative and cost effective fuel cells, components and evaluation instruments for manufacturers and researchers.
Nuvera Fuel Cells
- Designs and develops fuel processors, PEM fuel cell stacks, and integrated fuel cell systems for stationary and transportation applications.
Palcan Fuel Cell Co. Ltd.
- Focus on low power (under 5 kW) transportation and portable markets, design and manufacture of a variety of PEM fuel cell configurations with an emphasis on ambient pressure and air cooled systems. Rare earth metal hydride and canister replacement systems solve the issues of hydrogen storage and fuel infrastructure with integration via proprietary electronics.
- Proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cell maker.
- Develops fuel cell solutions for portable and remote power applications, for power ranges from 10 to 500 W. Products include hydrogen and direct-methanol designs.
Third Orbit Power Systems, Inc.
- Develops power systems based on fuel cells, renewable and hydrogen energy. They also provide products as diverse as electric vehicles and educational fuel cells and technical and economic research and analysis.
The Unitized Regenerative Fuel Cell
- If a fuel cell is designed to operate also in reverse as an electrolyzer, then electricity can be used to convert the water back into hydrogen and oxygen. This dual-function system is known as a reversible or unitized regenerative fuel cell (URFC).
University of Washington Fuel Cell 2001
- Documents an undergraduate research program in Mechanical and Chemical Engineering where students design and build PEM fuel cells.
Usenet sci.energy.hydrogen -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 18, 2016 at 7:54:06 UTC -