become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conservation/Organizations
Business: Energy: Associations
Home: Consumer Information: Home and Family: Utilities
Science: Technology: Energy: Organizations
American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy
- Sponsors an international conference on energy efficiency in buildings. Publishes reports on technical and policy issues relating to energy efficiency.
Association of Energy Conservation Professionals
- Non-profit energy education and advocacy organization aiming to provide, promote, and advocate energy conservation.
Best Practices Energy Smart Technologies for Today
- An initiative of DOE's Office of Industrial Technologies (OIT), to help manufacturing plants improve energy efficiency and reduce costs in motor, steam, compressed air, and process heat systems. Works with its Allied Partners to assist thousands of industrial end-users nationwide achieve increased energy efficiency and productivity improvements.
California Institute for Energy Efficiency
- An innovative University of California partnership of energy agencies, utilities, building industry, non-profits, and research entities designed to advance energy efficiency science and technology for the benefit of California and other energy consumers environment.
Center for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- CEERE provides technological and economic solutions to environmental problems resulting from energy production, industrial, manufacturing, and commercial activities, and land use practices.
Center for Resource Solutions
- Promote clean and efficient energy through six programs that focus on national and international renewable energy issues. Encourage the transfer of sustainable technologies and development of sustainable energy practices.
Chelan County - Energy Conservation
- Resources include links to a range of topics about saving energy in a household.
Clean Energy States Alliance
- Eleven states across the U.S. have established funds to promote renewable energy and clean energy technologies. CESA provides information and technical services on these funds to build and expand clean energy markets in the U.S. Provides publications, meetings, program and membership information.
Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE)
- A consortium of gas and electric efficiency program administrators who accelerate the development and availability of energy efficient products and services for public benefit. Page includes database of surveys, fact sheets, staff and events calendar.
EE 21 Energy Efficiency
- Information on program assisting UN ECE to promote and implement greenhouse gas mitigation strategies and develop energy efficiency projects in demonstration zones in Belarus, Bulgaria, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Russia.
- Blog with focus on energy independence with alternative & renewable energy sources.
- Homepage of the energy conservation association of Upper Austria. Detailed information of energy efficiency measures and possibilities for their funding.
Energy and Energy Conservation
- Recent releases of books on energy topic issues. Includes order page and special offers.
Energy Center of Wisconsin
- ECW's energy-efficiency information clearinghouse offers publications, projects-at-a-glance, training opportunities, information packages, and library services to residents, businesses, industry, and government.
Energy Conservation - National Wildlife Federation
- Concerned about global warming, the site provides advises on how to reduce energy consumption.
Energy Conservation Center Japan
- Provides information and resources for efficient use of energy, protection of the Global environment and sustainable development.
Energy Conservation in Traditional Buildings
- Discusses improving old buildings with traditional material.
Energy Conservation News and Resources
- Mostly, collection of links to different resources.
- US DOE Energy Information Administration (EIA) provide efficiency indicators and measurements of greenhouse gas as related to energy use and energy efficiency.
Energy Efficiency Alliance
- Coalition of governments and non governmental organizations to promote energy Efficiency in China.
Energy Efficiency Conservation Authority
- EECA works to implement New Zealand Government strategies for energy efficiency, conservation and renewable energy in both the private and public sectors.
Energy Saving Trust
- EST, based in the UK, leads in the field of delivering energy efficiency to domestic, business, local government and trade sectors. Provides publications, news and resources.
- List of links from the US Department of Energy - Energy Information Administration.
Environmental Energy Technologies Division
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory research and development leading to better energy technologies and reduction of adverse energy-related environmental impacts.
European Institute for Energy Research (EIfER)
- Institute with mission of developing innovative clean energy technologies. Includes research information, collaborations and patents.
Export Council for Energy Efficiency
- Energy efficient export opportunities, links to the energy efficiency community, market assessments and financing resource guides.
Federal Energy Management Program
- FEMP helps federal agencies reduce building energy costs, increase energy efficiency, use renewable energy, and conserve water.
Home Energy Conservation
- Information and techniques for reducing household energy consumption through insulation, weatherizing, landscaping and efficient lighting.
International Energy Agency (IEA )
- Information on the R&D activities with the focus on the integration of energy-efficient and sustainable technologies into healthy buildings and communities.
International Institute for Energy Conservation (IIEC)
- Non-profit environmental organization working globally to accelerate the adoption of energy-efficient policies, technologies, and practices in developing countries to enable economically and environmentally sustainable development.
International Network for Sustainable Energy
- INFORSE provide news and information on the implementation of sustainable energy solutions. Worldwide NGO network formed at the Global Forum in Rio in 1992 with 200 member organizations worldwide.
Landscaping for Energy Conservation
- Landscaping as a way of reducing the amount of energy used in the home.
Massachusetts Division of Energy Resources
- Provides information on programs, resources and consumer tips.
Midwest Renewable Energy Association
- The Midwests non-profit organization for promoting a sustainable future through renewable energy and energy efficiency
Municipal Energy Efficiency Network (MUNEE)
- Program that helps municipalities and cities from the former Soviet Union to design and implement energy efficiency policies.
New Mexico Energy Conservation and Management Division (ECMD)
- Discusses efficiency of buildings and transportation and buildings. Resources include Laws, Regulations, Executive Orders.
North Carolina State Energy Office
- Includes announcements, news releases and resources.
Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships
- NEEP is a regional non-profit, that increases and coordinates energy efficiency and market transformation efforts in the US Northeast.
Northeast Sustainable Energy Association
- Promotes the understanding, development, and adoption of energy conservation and non-polluting, renewable energy technologies. Programs and activities focus on the northeastern United States (from Washington, DC to Maine).
Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance
- Non-profit consortium in the U.S. Pacific Northwest working to transform markets for energy-efficient products and services. Online reports on products and technologies for industry, agriculture, homes, and other applications.
Northwest Lighting - Lighting Design Lab
- An energy efficient lighting design resource for the northwest of the U.S. Offers training classes, demonstrations, consultations, and related services.
ORNL Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- Research and development on technologies to reduce energy consumption in homes, industry, transportation, and utilities. Advanced materials, improved insulation, telecommuting, and improved heat pumps. From Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
South Carolina Energy Office
- Develops, implements energy efficiency and conservation projects throughout the state; provides SC-specific energy data, information.
Southeast Energy Assistance (SEA)
- Nonprofit organization provides energy related repairs to low-income families in the metro Atlanta, Georgia area. Also provides minor plumbing repairs and water conservation devices. Services free to low-income households.
Southface Energy Institute
- Promoting sustainable energy and environmental technologies. Technical bulletins focused on energy conservation including the Southface Journal of Sustainable Building.
Sustainable Energy Coalition
- News and information on renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies.
U.S. DOE Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE)
- U.S. Department of Energy Web site for information on energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies.
UK Energy Systems Trade Association
- Giving a useful overview of the industry, and specific business addresses, ESTA is the primary trade association for UK "energy conservation" service providers (also known as demand-side management or energy management).
Utah Energy Conservation Coalition
- Discusses energy auditors training, codes, energy audits and incentives.
Vermont Department of Public Service
- Site has information on energy efficiency, wind power, other renewable energy options, and the telecommunications industry.
What You Need to Know About Energy
- Provides information on energy efficiency, cost and sources.
Wisconsin Energy Conservation Corporation
- WECC works with utilities, municipalities, regulators and consumer groups across the U.S. and Canada in the design and implementation of energy savings programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 28, 2014 at 8:15:05 UTC -