become an editor
the entire directory
only in Energy/Conservation
Products and Services
Building Energy Efficiency
Home: Consumer Information: Home and Family: Utilities
Home: Home Improvement: Energy Efficiency
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Environment: Energy Efficiency
Science: Environment: Sustainability
Science: Technology: Energy: Renewable
Society: Issues: Environment: Energy
Alliant Energy : Energy Conservation
- Describes a variety of initiatives to assist customers in reducing energy use that utility supports and participates.
Asia Energy Efficiency and Conservation Collaboration Center (ECCJ)
- The Center is aiming for promotion of various energy conservation activity working with Asian countries.
Association for the Conservation of Energy (ACE)
- ACE aims to reduce overall energy demand. Includes current and previous campaigns and research materials.
Austin Energy Directory
- Provides information on Energy Conservation Audit and Disclosure (ECAD). Lists initiatives and news.
Awareness and Conservation
- Program run by The Pennsylvania State University. Includes programs description,resources, FAQ and news.
- Contains articles, news and information on carbon conservation, energy efficiency, climate change, energy management, emissions trading schemes and renewable energy.
Center for Energy and Climate Solutions (CECS)
- Helps companies boost profits and productivity by cutting greenhouse gas emissions with practical advice, tools and technologies. Objective is to use resources more efficiently in a way that benefits both financial and environmental performance.
Conserve Energy and Save Money
- This article explains how homeowners can reduce their energy bills and why it's a good move.
DIY Home Energy Audit
- Describes steps in identifying and correcting energy losses in the house.
DOE: Building Energy Codes
- Tools to facilitate energy code compliance, development, adoption, implementation and enforcement.
- Gives examples of energy conservation, sources and methods.
- The National (Pakistan) Energy Conservation Center web site. Includes organization chart, educational materials and tips.
- Discusses topics relating to The Energy Revolution.
- The site discusses home improvements topics that might be of interest for DIY.
- This page provides energy code information, programs and consumer information, sample policy directives on energy supply shortage and energy supply market rate information.
Energy Conservation and Emission Reductions
- Identifies and evaluates various strategies to reduce transport energy consumption and pollution emissions.
Energy Conservation and Management Division City of San Diego
- Lists programs and projects. Includes news, documents and information.
Energy Conservation Devices and Methods
- Identifies some domestic devices and products which are engineered with energy efficiency in mind.
Energy Conservation for Apartment Dwellers
- Guidance developed by New York State Department of Public Service.
Energy Conservation Home
- Exploring efficient ways of using energy in different processes. Lists saving opportunities and resources.
Energy Conservation News and Resources
- Information, news and resources on energy conservation, alternative energy and construction.
Energy Conservation Resources
- Lists scholarly books, journals and articles. Includes subscription, search and resources.
Energy Conservation Starting At Home
- Articles and tips for reducing home energy use.
Energy conservation: Watts up?
- An article discusses misconceptions about energy conservation.
Energy Ideas Clearinghouse
- Energy efficiency information and resources applicable to residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural energy uses. Searchable Energy Solutions Database with comprehensive answers to energy efficiency questions.
- U.S. Department of Energy recommendations on how to save energy. Includes tips, descriptions of products and services.
Energy Saving Advice
- Provides advice, tips and resources for saving energy around the home.
Energy Saving Blog
- Offers advices and tips to individuals and business.
Energy Saving Products and Management
- Provides information on how to save on your utility bills with little or no cost.
Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP)
- Lists FEMP service areas with descriptions, related laws and regulations, technologies and news.
Flex Your Power
- A statewide resource for energy efficiency, providing information and tools to help California consumers and businesses save energy and money.
Free Air Cooling
- Discusses utilizing ambient air to cool in order of significant energy savings and lower carbon emission.
The Future Is Green
- Includes articles on energy efficiency programs. Provides resources and archive.
Georgia Institute of Technology Facilities Department
- Describe facilities efforts in conserving energy and other resources. Includes resources.
Hawaii Energy Conservation and Efficiency Program
- Offers solutions for business and home, learning materials, news and events.
The Homely Costs of Energy Conservation
- An article about environmental project. Includes video, interactive actions and discussion.
International Energy Conservation Codes
- Includes list of codes divided into the categories. Provides for ordering of the codes.
Ministry of Energy - Conservation
- Identifies areas of conservation. Provides sources and tips.
- Describes programs of increasing energy efficiency in agriculture.
National Energy Conservation Policy Act
- Includes laws and regulations pertaining to the act.
The Negawatt Revolution - Solving the CO-2 Problem
- Keynote address by Amory Lovins at the Green Energy Conference Montreal 1989. Estimated that three quarters of the electricity used in the United States at that time could be eliminated by efficiency improvements, at an average cost less than one cent per kilowatt-hour.
NYS Energy Code
- Provides information and assistance to help you with the energy conservation provisions of the Energy Conservation Construction Code of New York State.
Ontario Power Authority
- Raises conservation awareness. Provides recommendations for residential and business solutions.
Oregon Department of Energy - Conservation Division
- Describes the scope, parties involved and programs. Includes resources.
Penn State's Portal to Energy and Environmental Sustainability
- Provides Information on campus and community sustainability. Includes description of academic programs and research, news and events.
- The Ontario Power Authority (OPA) runs the program to make people aware of ways of energy saving at home.
Public Housing Environmental and Conservation Clearinghouse
- Provides recommendations on energy conservations in public housing. Also available in Spanish.
Recommendations for Designing Forced Air System
- Discusses how to improve the energy efficiency, durability, and performance of the forced air system through proper design and installation procedures.
- Database with information on projects and institutions regarding energy efficiency and renewable energy. Includes a glossary, blog and search facility.
Repower at Home
- Dedicated to empowering communities and individuals to save energy. Includes blog.
Resources for Energy Conservation Education
- Data about global energy trends and ways to conserve and generate energy on college campuses.
Save and Conserve
- Weblog about energy conservation, renewable sources of energy and peak oil.
Save Our Planet Software
- Program where users earn points towards an energy conservation certificate by conserving energy on a daily basis.
- Includes news and articles on energy conservation.
SECO - State Energy Conservation Office
- Coordinates Texas consumers, businesses, educators and local governments to reduce energy costs and maximize efficiency.
- Offers information on solar photovoltaic devices that can be Integrated with Buildings.
Spirit of The Bahamas
- This project pursued in 2002 did not get of the ground. However. the rationale and reasoning underpinning it are might be of interest.
U.S. EPA Energy Star Program
- Information on manufacturers and retailers for energy-efficient electronics, lighting, transformers, appliances, office equipment, and heating/cooling systems.
The University of Iowa Facilities Management
- Describes different programs designed to provide resources conservation.
- Discusses perspectives on cutting energy consumption, reduce costs and grow our economy without compromising lifestyle.
Using Technology Efficiently
- Provides information on using technology more efficiently in the electronics and information technology fields. Includes online calculators.
WECC Wisconsin Energy Conservation Corporation
- Wisconsin Energy Conservation Corporation (WECC) is a national leader in the design and implementation of award-winning energy savings programs for utilities, municipalities, regulators and legislators across the U.S. and Canada.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 4, 2015 at 5:24:04 UTC -