become an editor
the entire directory
only in Energy/Conferences
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Energy: Conferences
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Conferences
Business: Energy: Oil and Gas: Conferences
Business: Energy: Solid Fuel
Science: Environment: Conferences
Science: Events: Conferences
Science: Technology: Conferences and Events
All-Energy Exhibition & Conference
- Annual exhibition and conference on renewable energy. 3 days. Aberdeen, Scotland, UK.
American Solar Challenge
- Solar vehicle race began in Houston, Texas, US
Arno A. Evers FAIR-PR
- Worldwide activities promoting Hydrogen, Fuel Cells, and Renewable Energies. Uses national flags to indicate event locations.
Balkan Power Conference
- Provides a discussion forum with aim of sharing knowledge, experiences and ideas on technical, economic and legislative issues concerning power industry restructuring. Includes papers and contact.
Battcon International Battery Conference
- 3 day symposium and trade show for storage battery users. Florida
CEATI Utility Training Solutions
- Instructional seminars in transmission and distribution for utility personnel.
- Educates power professionals and covers new products and technologies. 3 days, U.S.
Dubrovnik Conference on Sustainable Development of Energy, Water and Environment Systems
- Focusing on the improvement and dissemination of knowledge on methods, policies and technologies for increasing the sustainability of development.
Ecobuild America AEC-ST Conference
- Information on annual conference on sustainable building.
- Electrical Energy Storage - Applications and Technology. On batteries, super capacitors, SMES, flywheels, CAES, and pumped hydro. Three days in San Diego, CA, USA.
Electric Power Conference & Exhibition
- 3 days. USA.
Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)
- Power quality calendar of events.
Electric Utilities Environmental Conference
- (EUEC) Tucson, Arizona, USA. Previous Program summaries. CDs of proceedings for sale. Link to submit papers. 4 days.
Electric Utility Consultants, Inc. (EUCI)
- Lists (and links to) many upcoming conferences.
Energy Central Calendar
- Links to hundreds of events, grouped by categories. Registration needed.
- USA. Calls for papers. On-Line registration and program.
Energy Seminars, Inc.
- Public, in-house, and on-line seminars for energy producing, marketing, transportation, utility, and end-user industries.
Energy Star Online Training Sessions
- Self-guided presentations, on-line web conferences, and pre-recorded training to help improve the energy performance of an organization.
European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition
- 5 days, Valencia, Spain
- Energy and Facilities Management Conference and Expo. Registration information, exhibitors, seminars. 2 days in Austin, Texas; USA
Green Energy Summit
- (Bangalore) four days of conference, expo, awards, and field trips on Green Power, Green IT, Green Buildings, Green Fuels and Transportation.
Green Power Conferences
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Conferences and Exhibitions site allows newsletter signup, list of events by category or date.
- Site promotes event for design of sustainable buildings. 3 days in Los Angeles, California (USA)
Hannover Messe (Fair)
- includes energy events, automation, facility management. Cost calculator, category links. 5 days, Hannover, Germany.
HPC Technical Services
- offers training in steam, gas, and combustion turbines; generators and boilers; power plant operations; hydroelectric, turbine, mechanical, instrument, and electrical maintenance; diesel generators; and combined cycle.
Hydrogen + Fuel Cells
- Event at Hanover Messe, 5 days.
- HYdrogen POwer - Theoretical and Engineering Solutions. Program and contacts. Links to pages for past events. 4 days, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- of the International Association for Energy Economics.
IEEE PES Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exposition
- 4 days. Chicago, Illinois, USA.
Industrial Electrical Basics
- Marshall Institute seminar costs $895 (USD). Agenda, schedules, brochure. 3 days. Raleigh, NC, USA.
International Energy Policy Conference
- (IEPC) Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US
International Thermal Conductivity Conferences (ITCC)
- A Thermal Expansion Symposium (ITES). 4 days.
- Solar Technology meeting in Munich, Germany lasts 3 days. German language option.
MIT Energy Conference
- The theme is accelerating change in global energy. March 6 - 7, 2009, at the Marriott Hotel, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Events of interest to the (USA) National Association of State Energy Officials. Descriptions and links.
- Conferences and Exhibitions by Type (Oil and Gas, Electric Power).
- Energy Events - Chronological list with links.
Plug-in 2009 Conference
- Event to discuss the latest technological advances, market research and policy initiatives shaping the future of plug-in hybrid and electric transportation. 10 - 13 August 2009.
- Dates and location. 3 days. Bangkok, Thailand.
- Conferences and Online Training. List of events, with links to pdf brochures.
Renewable Energy, Fairs, Conferences
- include energy efficient construction and reconstruction. Most in West Europe.
- Scottish Energy and Environment Conference. Glasgow.
- Energy-sector conferences. Most in London.
Tribal Energy Program
- Renewable energy and weatherization events for Native Americans from the US DOE.
WEEC / World Energy Engineering Congress
- Calls for papers. Sponsored by the Geothermal Heat Pump Consortium and the International Ground Source Heat Pump Association.
West Coast Energy Management Congress
- By the Association of Energy Engineers. 2 days. Seattle, Washington, USA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 9, 2013 6:15:05 AM EST -