become an editor
the entire directory
only in Test/Software
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Electronics: Test: Software
EasySim Logic Simulator
- Software that allows design and simulation of digital electronic circuits from a choice of basic logic building blocks.
- Product portfolio consists of software for the design of electrical circuitry to be implemented on printed circuit boards (PCBs) and programmable logic devices (FPGAs/CPLDs) and includes: schematic capture, component database, SPICE simulation, FPGA/CPLD synthesis, design analysis, PCB layout, and autorouting.
- GenRad, HP, Teradyne: Develops software to generate test programs for electronic devices.
- Allows ATE and production test engineers to annotate a picture of a unit under test with arrows and tags and create ppf files that can be executed from test code. Includes list of features, screen snapshots and software available for download.
Soft Test Inc.
- Semiconductor test program development services for digital and mixed signal devices on all popular ATE test systems.
TestExec SL Software
- Test executive for electronics manufacturing functional test applications. Forms part of Agilent's Intelligent Test software suite. Includes product specifications and evaluation available for download.
- CAD-to-test conversion tools. Manufacturing framework that automates translation of CAD or Gerber plot information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 20, 2011 at 6:05:02 UTC -