become an editor
the entire directory
only in Signal_Processing/Digital_Signal_Processing_-_DSP
Digital Signal Processing - DSP
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Instrumentation: Data Acquisition and Control
Computers: Companies: Software Development: Embedded Systems
- Provides electronic consulting, product design, and prototype manufacturing services. Includes company profile and details on products and solutions. Based in Tulsa, OK.
- Includes articles, downloads, and products concerning the design of digital signal processing systems.
- Provides modem data pump and telecom related DSP software modules. Based in the UK.
Analog and DSP
- Signal processing news and information for design engineers involved with Analog and DSP semiconductors. Includes related articles, tutorials and downloads.
Analog Devices, Inc
- Information on Analog Devices range of DSP products.
- Provides DSP applications and supplies advanced signal processing program modules. Based in Canada.
- Custom design and development of embedded products with special emphasis on those products that are most efficiently implemented using DSP techniques, such as telecommunications applications.
Arius DSP, Inc.
- Frederick, MD based producer of solutions for PC/104 DSP; includes product descriptions and specifications, as well as related links.
- A fabless semiconductor company delivering ultra-high performance software programmable processors based on a unique parallel architecture.
Audio DSP Pages
- Papers, tutorials, FAQs and links on audio DSP.
- An ASIC, FPGA and DSP microelectronic design house specializing in VHDL, system-on-chip and intellectual property. Based in Belgium.
Bayer DSP Solutions
- Provides consulting and development services for DSP hardware and software. Based in Germany.
Berkeley Design Technology, Inc.
- BDT offers consulting services and in-depth user's guides analyzing Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology.
- Provides consulting services for DSP applications, calibration of electronic equipment and instrumentation. Based in Canada.
- Provides a range of boards based on the SHARC DSP.
Bores Signal Processing
- Provides a range of training, eBooks and free on-line courses in DSP. Based in the UK.
CDA Systems Ltd.
- Provides custom designed industrial DSP hardware/software solutions. Support for DeviceNet, Ethernet and Profibus. Based in Canada.
- A leading licensor of DSP cores and integrated applications to the semiconductor and electronics industry.
- A fabless semiconductor company specializing in the design, development and marketing of a new class of DSP-based devices called visual signal processors (ViSPs). These are aimed at the digital image and video markets.
Communication Automation Corporation
- Provider of DSP and processor boards, audio, data and telecommunications solutions.
CUED Signal Processing Laboratory
- Cambridge University Engineering Department Signal Processing Laboratory. Based in the UK.
- D3 Engineering is a DSP engineering design company specializing in hardware, algorithms, and software for wireless, imaging, compression, audio, encryption, JPEG, MPEG, DSL, GSM, motors, controls and TI DSP's.
- Produces DSP and Data Acquisition hardware and software for PC based and embedded applications.
Danville Signal Processing, Inc.
- Develops and sells standard and custom products for communications, audio, and instrumentation applications. Includes product and application descriptions, documentation, developer's module.
Delphi Communication Systems, Inc.
- Describes available embedded software and hardware design services for wireless applications.
Design And Reuse
- Catalog of IPs, virtual components, cores, software and design centers for designing system-on-chip technology.
Digital Signal Processing Research Group UCD
- The principal research areas of the DSP group at University College Dublin are algorithms for biomedical and audio-visual signal processing. Based in Ireland.
- Signal processing consultancy from algorithm development to assembly optimization, with emphasis on audio DSP.
- The Journal of maths-intensive computing.
- Frequently asked questions on Digital Signal Processing.
DSP Interchange for Weaksignal Communication and SETI
- Information on the use of DSP to track satellites and search for small intensity radio signals, including possible signals from outer space.
- A few DSP related discussion groups covering many Digital Signal Processing topics.
- DSP Valley is a technology network organisation, focusing on the design of hardware and software technology for DSP systems. DSP Valley groups members are universities, research institutes and industrial companies.
- Information about the company's hardware and software lines, which provide COTS-intensive data acquisition systems to the aviation, aerospace, defense, automotive and mining industries.
- A center for DSP information exchange, to promote resource-sharing among DSP designers.
Encore Software Ltd.
- Find out about technological solutions in DSP based modems and speech codecs, and embedded systems. Based in Karnataka, India.
- Suppliers of DSP and Data Acquisition products, DSP and FPGA boards, System Simulation Tools, DSP training courses and Consultancy in DSP, Data Logging and Telecoms.
European Association for Signal, Speech and Image Processing
- EURASIP aims to improve communication between groups and individuals that work within the field of Signal Processing in Europe and elsewhere, and to exchange and disseminate information in the field all over the world.
Freescale Semiconductor, Inc
- Information on Digital Signal Processors from Freescale Semiconductor (Motorola).
GAO Research, Inc.
- Supplier of DSP communication software. Based in Canada.
- The unified RISC/DSP architecture provides a fast RISC processor for data and control functions and a powerful DSP unit for efficient algorithm execution.
- Provides DSP IP cores and custom Matlab toolboxes to verify the mathematical model and the HDL implementation against the theoretical model.
- Provides state-of-the-art, applied, data acquisition and DSP solutions to a wide spectrum of industries.
Interactive Digital Filter Design
- This is an interactive filter design package, for designing digital filters.
- Provides DSP algorithms, software and boards for wireless, wireline, audio/speech and video/imaging applications. Based in India.
The Kalman Filter
- Some tutorials, references and research on the Kalman filter.
Leaff Engineering S.r.l.
- Provides DSP solutions and algorithms. Based in Italy.
Mango DSP Ltd.
- A manufacturer of DSP solutions and multi-processing embedded systems for video security, video conferencing, medical imaging, machine vision.
MicroLAB Systems Ltd.
- MicroLAB Systems provides DSP hardware and software for telecommunication, speech and audio signal processing, instrumentation and data acquisition.
Microstar Laboratories, Inc.
- Processor boards with onboard DSP commands for PC-based, real-time data acquisition, digital signal processing and control systems.
Momentum Data Systems, Inc.
- Signal processing sub-systems and design support to reduce risk, cost and time-to-market in converging digital audio and video markets.
- Provides DSP, signal and image processing software and libraries for defence, intelligence, analysis and telecommunications applications. Based in the UK.
- Comprehensive source for off-the-shelf digital signal processing (DSP), software radio and data acquisition system design products.
Pete Warnes Consulting
- Electronics Business and Technical consulting, specialising in Signal Integrity for High Speed Electronic Hardware, provided by the former Technical Director of and Hunt Engineering Ltd., based in Somerset, UK.
Research Center Module
- A supplier of high-end DSP architectures, silicon IP, mixed-signal ASICs, embedded computers and application software for DSP and artificial neural networks.
Rincon Research Corporation
- Suppliers of Digital Signal Processing products and services for the United States Defense and Intelligence communities.
- Services offered by technical representative and distribution company. Includes careers information and location details. Based in the UK.
The Scientist and Engineer's Guide to Digital Signal Processing
- A textbook of DSP techniques by Steven W. Smith, 1997, 640 pages. You can download the book for free. Clear explanation and low math.
Signal Processing using C++ (SPUC)
- A collection of efficient and reusable DSP building block objects (for digital communications simulation) written in C++.
- High-speed PCI-based products and systems for digital signal processing, data acquisition, waveform playback and mass storage.
Signion Systems Pvt Ltd.
- Provides a range of DSP hardware and software products. Based in India.
- Provides DSP system designs, multi-DSP designs and algorithms optimized for the Texas Instruments DSP family.
Soft dB, Inc.
- A company providing DSP boards and software development tools for DSP applications. Based in Canada.
- Develops software and algorithms for audio signal processing. Provides information about company services and products.
Spectrum Digital, Inc.
- A provider of development tools for DSPs and high performance microcontrollers. Online ordering is available.
Spectrum Signal Processing
- Provides DSP hardware and software solutions, specialising in Software Defined Radios (SDR). Based in Canada.
SPECTRUM: A Student Tool for Digital Signal Processing
- A freeware Macintosh program for post-run digital signal processing.
- A supplier of DSP voice and communication software products.
- Designer and supplier of digital signal processing solutions and semiconductor products. Includes corporate and investor data, products, and employment.
Traquair Data Systems, Inc.
- Provides DSP, Imaging, FPGA, IEEE 1394 FireWire and Ethernet Solutions for OEM and Industrial Applications.
Trionyx Signal Processing
- Provides consulting services for embedded DSP systems, specialising in audio and telecommunications. Based in the UK.
- Offers signal processing services for sound, hearing and speech. Includes company profile and details on products and solutions. Based in Austria.
Vocal Technologies Ltd.
- Offers DSP software for wireless, cellular, modem, fax and telephony.
Z Domain Technologies, Inc
- Find out about courses including DSP Without Tears and Digital Communication Without Tears; includes class overview, seminar locations, and purchase information.
Usenet comp.dsp -
Digital Signal Processing - DSP
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2015 at 13:35:08 UTC -