become an editor
the entire directory
only in Electronics/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Science: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Technology: Research Groups and Centers
Center for High Frequency Electronics
- Part of the Electrical Engineering Department at the University of California at Los Angeles. The facility is available primarily to faculty, researchers and industrial affiliates for research that requires state-of-the-art design, fabrication and use of microwave/millimeter wave instrumentation.
- Reverse engineers and analyzes the circuits and structure of semiconductors and electronic systems for competitive study, intellectual property support, and reliability assurance.
CSRI Elektropribor - Central Scientific and Research Institute
- Leading research institute in Russia in the field of marine navigation, gyroscopy and gravimetry: marine navigational equipment; inertial systems, gyroscopic devices and multipurpose systems, fine electromechanical devices; wind-driven power plants; medical equipment. Also publishes the (All-Russian) journal "Gyroscopy and Navigation".
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
- Headquarters of the research division of International Business Machines corporation. Research focuses primarily on physical and computer sciences, semiconductors, systems technology, mathematics and information services, applications and solutions.
- Microelectronics research and development service specializing in SOC, ULSI and VLSI platforms..
Information Technology and Telecommunications Laboratory (ITTL)
- Part of the Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI). ITTL performs research in Internet and database technologies and applications; broadband, defense, radio frequency and wireless communications; network applications and security issues; mapping/geographical information, distributed simulation and enterprise information systems; and product research and development, manufacturing preparation and other steps toward product commercialization.
Leti: Innovation for Industry
- European applied research centres in electronics. Its main fields of activity are micro- and nano-technologies, microsystems for biology an health, imaging chain and ambient intelligence.
Lviv Radio Engineering Research Institute (LRERI), Ukraine
- Research and development relating to millimeter wave radar technology, including all weather, day and night operation radar sights, fire control radars and armoured vehicles based command and control systems.
McLaughlin Centre for Population Health Risk Assessment
- Researches the health effects of wireless technology, including effects from using mobile phones or living close to base station antennas.
Microsensor and Actuator Technology (MAT) at TU-Berlin
- A research and development center in the field of micro electromechanical systems (MEMS). Information on microsensors, and related fields.
School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering at the University of Leeds
- Opportunities in teaching, learning and research. Formed from the Department and two research Institutes, opportunities for collaboration are offered across the School.
Southwest Research Institute Component Analysis Group
- THE SRI is an independent, nonprofit applied research and development organization in San Antonio, Texas. This section conducts failure analysis and construction analysis of electronic and electrical components.
UCLA Microwave Electronics Lab
- Professor Tatsuo Itoh's lab group at the University of California at Los Angeles, carrying out theoretical/numerical projects and experimental investigations in the area of microwave/millimeter-wave active integrated circuits, microwave-optical interactions and electromagnetics.
University of Waterloo: Power and Energy Systems Group
- Research activities include power electronics, high voltage engineering, power quality and distribution systems, power systems operation and control and electricity market deregulation.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 30, 2014 at 9:45:09 UTC -