become an editor
the entire directory
only in Reference/Theory_and_Math
Theory and Math
Basic Physics, Magnetism and Inductors
- Find out how magnetism, flux, static, magnetism and the inductor are all related and how they influence current flow. (Numerous pop-ups)
BOWest Pty Ltd
- Technical reference library in electrical engineering for students and engineers
- A free source of SPICE circuit files and tutorials for simulating and analyzing electronic circuits. Links to free downloads.
- Analog and RF circuit design resources. An extensive array of links and information relating to various aspects of circuit design.
A Collection of Smith Chart Resources
- This page provides a collection of some of the best Smith Charts.
Don's Xenon Flash and Strobe Page
- Basics, hints and precautions, links to many informative sites.
Electrical Engineering Training Series.
- A complete course in Electrical Engineering on the WEB (paid subscription is required).
- This is a basic introduction to the concepts of charge, voltage, and current. Discusses Coulomb's Law, Ohm's Law, and power. Includes graphics and animations.
Electronic Theory Forum
- Basic principles, ideas, concepts, laws, and formulas behind electronics.
Electronics for Beginners and Intermediate Electronics
- Basic and intermediate electronics for beginners, students, teachers and science fair projects.
Electronics Services Unit
- Quite a bit of theory, practical advice, math and diagrams, from basic electronics theory to very advanced physics.
- A very good tutorial on science and electronics, physics, light and electrical optics.
Frequency Devices Design Guide
- A really slick design guide for all sorts of filters. Includes DSP filters.
Magnetic properties of materials
- Covers theory, materials, tips on winding inductors and eleltromagnets hints and kinks.
Microwaves & RF
- Microwave design articles, applications, and high-frequency design techniques for microwave and wireless engineer.
- Ohms law and power law calculator.
RF and Microwave Engineering
- University of San Diego Electrical Engineering course in RF and microwave circuit design
Tutorials for EEs
- Mixers, directional couplers, bartlett's bisection theorem, constant current sources, PLL and an excellent introduction to HP's ADS.
Theory and Math
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2015 at 14:54:05 UTC -