become an editor
the entire directory
only in Electronics/Reference
Application Notes and Data Sheets
Obsolete Component Sources
Receiver and Antenna Theory
Theory and Math
Theory of Measurements
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Components
Computers: Hardware: Buses
Computers: Hardware: Components: Resources
Recreation: Radio: Amateur: Homebrew
Science: Technology: Electrical Engineering
Science: Technology: Electronics: CAD
Science: Technology: Electronics: Design
Science: Technology: Electronics: Power Electronics
Science: Technology: Electronics: Tutorials
Applied Radio Labs Design File
- Technical articles and files on RF, radio and phase lock loops (PLL).
Basic Electronics Tutorials
- Basic tutorials for students, teachers, beginners and hobbyists on digital and analogue electronics.
Building Electronic Circuits
- Articles, guides and tutorials on how to build electronic circuits. Topics for hobbyists include schematics design, printed circuit boards, soldering and other.
Circuit Exchange International
- Electronic and radio schematics; circuit analysis, design and theory; freeware and shareware downloads.
- Articles on electronics, electronic projects and a discussion forum.
- Design engineering information and resource site for engineers, students and hobbyists.
- Java Applets and Windows Applications to design/analyze digital filters, tutorials on digital signal processing, schematics.
Don Lancaster Lair
- Tutorials, resource bin, ezine columns, InfoPacks, annotated links.
- Electrical engineering community for hardware designers: design tools, projects, articles, and discussions.
- A collection of interactive calculators for electronics designers, hobbyists and hams.
The Electricians Hangout
- Basic electrical and electronics theory, information on National Electric Code, how to's and blog.
- Electronics technical data, interactive calculators, software downloads, forum, a beginners guide and links.
Electronics Data Book
- A near complete reproduction of Allied Electronics Handbook. Electronic formulas and charts.
- Electronics discussion forum, including sections on hobby electronics, repair, audio and CAD.
Electronics Symbols & Electrical Symbols
- Provides more than 800 electronic symbols classified into different categories.
The Hardware Book
- A collection of connector pinouts, cable and other hardware features, electronic circuits and tables.
High Frequency Electronics
- An online and paper journal with information on analog, digital, RF, microwave, millimeter-wave and lightwave technologies.
Input-Data Acquisition System Design for Human Computer Interfacing
- A tutorial on the theory and design of various types of sensors for Man-Machine interface.
Lessons In Electric Circuits
- A six-volume set of free downloadable books covering many aspects of electricity and electronics. Suitable for 2-year college use.
Marc's Technical Pages
- Features electronic ideas, circuits, and hints including radio, antennae, and articles.
Microwaves and RF Magazine
- Articles and technical information about higher frequency RF.
Mil Spec Documents and Drawings
- Index and copies of many military specifications, drawings and handbooks.
- A collection of online electronics and electrical calculators.
Ohms Law Calculator
- Ohms law and other electronic calculators and charts.
- Paul Peng's high voltage and other electronics related projects including Marx generator, Tesla coils, coilgun and pulse discharge.
- Ideas for design, reference, education, careers, events, Bob Pease column, discussion forums, products, literature. Registration required.
The Resistor Guide
- Technical reference to electrical resistors. Includes information about resistor materials, types, applications, and properties.
RF and Microwave Design
- Design articles and tutorials for RF and microwave circuit design and wireless technologies.
RF Avenue Wireless Resources Directory
- A collection of RF and microwave resources for wireless communication engineers. Includes tutorials, theory, design aids, circuit diagrams and products.
The RF CAFE
- A collection of links to various application notes for different RF Vendors. Links to RF equations, technical data sheets, math notes, design ideas and useful RF design information.
Rob's Electronics Site
- Site dedicated to getting around the security bit of PAL/ GAL devices used in proprietary industrial electronics circuit boards.
Scotts Guide to Electronics
- An elementary guide to Electronics. Learn about components, circuits, and the use of electronics.
SMPS Calculators and Reference
- Power supply design information, electronics calculators and reference information.
Spread Spectrum Magazine
- Technical reference section. Mostly RF technical articles.
- Information for the electronics experimenter from Wenzel Associates.
- Historical website with several guides and resources related to electronics hardware.
Williamson Labs Electronic Tutorials
- A collection of tutorials on electronics, from the basics to university level.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 6, 2015 at 21:15:09 UTC -