become an editor
the entire directory
only in Electronics/Power_Electronics
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Electronics: Power Electronics
Business: Electronics and Electrical
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Engineering: Pulsed Power
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Power Supplies
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Power Supplies: Engineering
- Home page of the Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition co-sponsored by IEEE and PSMA.
Balog, Robert S.
- Doctoral candidate, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA. Includes presentations, publications, patent information and links.
Colorado Power Electronics Center
- Power Electronics Center at the University of Colorado. Publications, courses materials, textbook, PSpice files.
- Research, news services and information on power electronics. Economic and business analysis of emerging power electronics markets and technologies, information on new products, technical papers.
Dartmouth Magnetic Component Research
- Research program in power electronics magnetic components; references, software and information for designers.
Design Of Boostbuck Converter
- Analysis and design guide of boostbuck (Cuk) voltage converter.
Design of Switch Mode Power Supplies
- Online calculators of currents and voltages for various switch mode power supplies.
Electrical Machines and Power Electronics
- Research in power electronics, electrical machines and drives. Includes abstracts of theses and papers.
ePanorama Power Supply Page
- Power supply design information, annotated links, electronics component information search, discussion forum.
- Organized articles on power conversion and power management topics; answers to power design questions.
IEEE Power Electronics Society (PELS)
- A non-profit organization dedicated to scientific and educational aspects of power electronics. Web resources on power electronics.
- Overview and analysis of zero-ripple converters, zero-voltage switching converters and other switching power supply techniques.
Interactive Power Electronics Online Text
- Online course that includes diode circuits, fully controlled 1-phase and 3-phase bridge rectifiers, semi-controlled rectifier circuits, and switch mode power supply.
Interactive Power Electronics Seminar (iPES)
- A collection of educational materials for teaching power electronics. Includes interactive applets.
International Rectifier myPOWER
- On-line design center that contains synchronous buck simulation tool and MOSFET selection tool.
Linear DC Power Supply Design
- Choosing transformer, rectifier, smoothing capacitor and regulation. Provides calculations, design examples, and a spreadsheet.
National Semiconductor Power
- Resources for power electronics : Online power supply design tools, application notes, articles, and seminars.
Olivier Trescases Power Management Group
- University of Toronto group for research on power electronics: ICs and system solutions. Includes publications and projects.
Power Electronics Group
- Power Electronics Group of Ben-Gurion University. SPICE models downloads, tutorials, papers and theses.
Power Electronics Technology Magazine
- Online Magazine dedicated to power electronics. Featuring articles, an online buyers guide, conference/expo information for powersystems world, and a forum.
Power Factor Correction
- A guide to power factor calculation and correction. Provides tutorials, formulas, schematics, and online calculators.
Power Management DesignLine
- Online publication on power management. News, products, forums, expert advice, and how-to information.
Power Supplies, Energy Efficiency, Generators
- Articles and posts on power supply design, energy efficiency, and power generators.
Power Supply Design Tools
- A power electronics design tools for engineers, students, and hobbyists: application notes, tutorials and charts.
Power Supply Industry News
- Power electronics industry news, career and job postings, design forum. SMPS technical articles and resources.
- Free on-line switch mode power supply, circuit and transformer design, calculation and simulation software. More than 100 circuits and topologies are available with real constructed transformer.
- Introductory to expert level articles on power electronics, industry news, job listings, and a question and answer forum.
SMPS Power Supplies
- Switching power supplies design, PSpice simulations, power supply manufacturers database, online SMPS design tools, ready to use design examples, and technical articles.
SMPS Power Supply Design
- Switching power supply (SMPS) design resources: tutorials, circuits, schematics, tools.
Switching Power Converters
- A blog on power electronics. Includes switching converters design and troubleshooting, online simulation examples and calculators.
Switching-Mode Power Supply Design
- Switching-mode power supply circuit design problems, solutions, tutorials, tips, and resources for power supply designers.
Troubleshooting of Switchmode Power Supplies
- Notes on the troubleshooting and repair of small switchmode power supplies.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 28, 2014 at 20:53:00 UTC -