become an editor
the entire directory
only in Electronics/Organizations
Eta Kappa Nu
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Associations
Science: Technology: Electrical Engineering
This category in other languages:
Component Obsolescence Group
- A forum for industry professionals to meet and exchange information on the management of electronic component obsolescence.
- The Electronic Industries Alliance is a trade organization representing the United States high technology community, sponsoring technical standards development, market analysis, government relations, trade shows and seminar programs.
- The Fabless Semiconductor Association supports the ongoing relationship between companies and suppliers, disseminates data, and encourages the creation, adoption, and implementation of standards and policies for the fabless model.
- The International Microelectronics And Packaging Society is dedicated to the advancement and growth of the use of microelectronics and electronic packaging through professional and public education, the dissemination of information, and the promotion of technologies.
The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers, Japan
- Membership information, publications, conferences, sections and resources.
- Leading developer of standards for the solid-state industry, all being available online, free of charge.
JEMI - UK
- The Joint Equipment Materials Initiative represents the interests of manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, materials and services for the semiconductor manufacturing industry throughout England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology is an association of member companies cooperating precompetitively in key areas of semiconductor technology with a goal of accelerating development of advanced manufacturing technologies.
- Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International is a global trade association that represents the semiconductor and flat panel display equipment and materials industries.
Semiconductor Industry Association
- SIA represents the U.S. computer chip manufacturing industry on issues of trade, technology, environmental protection, and worker safety and health. Includes press room, events, and industry statistics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 30, 2014 at 9:45:08 UTC -