become an editor
the entire directory
only in Electronics/High_Voltage
Test and Measurement
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Power Supplies: High Voltage
This category in other languages:
High Voltage Experimenter's Handbook
- A collection of practical theoretical and empirical data to aid experimenters on using or working with high voltage.
Bob's High Voltage Page
- The site documents construction of a medium size Tesla coil and a number of other high voltage devices.
- High Voltage experiments and generators, like Vacuum Tube Tesla Coil, Marx Generator, HV Switching Power Supply, and EMP weapons.
Electric Substation Safety
- A place to share and find high voltage safety solutions.
- An electrical engineering thesis by Rafael Brag. Includes description of plasma discharge and various high voltage components used in his research.
- A family museum of historic electrical discharge equipment and applications emphasizing Nikola Tesla's research. Located in Palm Beach, Florida.
HeNe Laser Power Supply Design
- By Sam Goldwasser. The site discusses high voltage components and circuits design.
High Voltage by Kronjager
- The site discusses high voltage components, high voltage sources, and various experiments.
High Voltage Information
- Reference information, including articles, books and relevant links. Also included is a buying guide for parts, instruments and services.
Institute of High Voltage Research
- Research in water-drop initiated discharges in air, lightning physics, electromagnetic compatibility, and electrostatic discharge.
- Construction plans and detailed description for high voltage power inverters to be used with radio electron tube transmitters.
Power Inverters 12V to 230V
- Technical description, parameters and applications of power inverters.
PowerLabs High Voltage Research
- Includes diagrams, pictures, movies, and descriptions of different devices such as high voltage generators, Tesla coils, plasma globes, Gauss and coil railguns.
- Its main properties, application, design, and calculations for the design.
Detecting the Earth's Electricity
- An article from Scientific American about the field mill voltmeter and the results on Earth's electricity. (July 01, 1999)
Usenet alt.energy.high-voltage -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 1, 2014 at 17:24:07 UTC -