become an editor
the entire directory
only in Design/System_Design
- Tips, tricks, and tutorial on design of multigigabit per second chip-to-chip links including power-aware signal integrity and EMI/EMC for high-speed digital design.
A.A. Lab Systems Ltd.
- Develops electronic laboratory test equipment including anemometers, air speed calibrators, pressure measurement systems, instrumentation amplifiers, remote data acquisition systems, isolated data acquisition systems, optical isolated links, liquid level sensors, piezo amplifiers. Includes product photographs and specifications.
Adaptive Micro-Ware, Inc.
- An electronic system design firm located in the midwest of U.S. Advanced and first-time applications a specialty. Past designs include ASIC, VHDL, FPGA, Digital Video, Fiber Optic, and ATM solutions.
Advanced Research and Technology Ltd.
- Experts in the development of Information Technology from concept and research phases to commercially viable projects.
Alpha Sprint Service
- Provides embedded hardware and software design specialising in microprocessors, microcontrollers and communications. Includes capability statements.
Electronic Design Associates
- Contract research and development facility specializing in custom electronic circuit design and packaging for new products, targeting the medical, industrial, and security markets.
Future Test Inc.
- Provides engineering consulting services including new product development, test and research and development of electronic equipment from conception or specification to a manufactured product (short and medium runs). Includes facilities and equipment specifications and example projects.
A M Bromley Limited
- Design and manufacture custom electronics for domestic heating, industrial control, patient handling and automotive applications. Includes product specifications, case studies and photographs.
- Provides a single shop for prototyping, business analysis, specifications documentation, and patent research.
- They provide high technology consulting services to clients in the field of mobile, RF communications and electronics.
S3 Silicon and Software Systems
- Provides system-on-chip (SoC) design services and power efficient mixed signal IP products to semiconductor and system clients.
Shax Engineering and Systems
- Digital/analog hardware and VHDL design consulting firm, providing turn-key circuits.
VS Holding LLC
- A biomedical and industrial research company providing research and design, custom product development, PCB repair service and OEM turn-key manufacturing. Includes searchable inventory and catalog of electronic components.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 8, 2015 at 17:30:40 UTC -