become an editor
the entire directory
only in Design/Asynchronous
APT's Asynchronous Logic Home Page
- A broad resource on asynchronous logic, maintained by the Advanced Processor Technologies (APT) Group of the University of Manchester, UK.
ACiD-WG - Asynchronous Circuit Design Working Group
- A European funded working group.
- Researching asynchronous computing methods, especially lower electricity use. World's first implementation of a commercial microprocessor architecture (ARM) in asynchronous logic. Micropipeline design style.
Asynchronous Logic Home Page
- Resource on asynchronous logic, maintained by the universities of Newcastle and Kingston. Publishes guiding information and links to projects, conferences, tools and researchers involved in the subject.
- Information on asynchronous designs and methodologies, including books that cover the topic.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 18:00:27 UTC -