become an editor
the entire directory
only in Electronics/Conferences
Science: Events: Conferences
Science: Technology: Conferences and Events
This category in other languages:
15th International On-line Testing Symposium
- June 24-27, 2009 at Sesimbra-Lisbon, Portugal.
Advanced Vehicle Control International Symposium
- 5 October - 9 October 2008, Japan. Organised by the Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, AVEC '08 themes include: vehicle dynamics, vehicle control, driver-vehicle systems, and intelligent transport system.
- event information for cleanroom shows by cleanrooms magazine
European Conference on Circuit Theory and Design (ECCTD '01)
- 28 August - 31 August 2001, Espoo, Finland at the Helsinki University of Technology. "Circuit Paradigm in the 21st Century". Includes conference updates and photographs from previous and post events.
Gallium-Arsenide Manufacturing Technology
- The annual International Gallium-Arsenide (GaAs) Manufacturing Technology Conference
IEEE International On-Line Testing Symposium (IOLTS)
- Emphasis on on-line testing in the integration of ICs and the continuous operation of large applications such as wired, cellular and satellite telecommunication. Programme details from 1995 to present. Previous events have been held in France, Greece, Spain and Italy.
IEEE Workshop on Design and Diagnostics of Electronic Circuits and Systems
- An annual workshop for topics in the areas of design, test and diagnosis of microelectronic circuits and systems.
International Forum on Advanced Microsystems for Automotive Applications (AMAA)
- Celebrated tenth anniversary in April 2006. Topics include safety, powertrain, comfort and networked vehicles. Provides previous year's conference proceedings and programme.
International IC Conference and Exhibition
- Information on Global Sources sponsored technology shows held in Asia.
International Test Conference and Test Week
- Conference dedicated to electronic test technology, covering the complete cycle from design verification to failure analysis. Includes programme and speaker information, and history.
Mixed Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (MIXDES)
- Gdynia, Poland. Held annually in Poland. Forum for the exchange of ideas in practical and theoretical issues related to system design as well as in high-level education of microelectronics and power electronics. Includes programme planning and photographs from past conferences.
- Complete range of electronics manufacturing technology including materials, equipment and systems for PCB, parts and assemblies, semi-conductor packaging, production, testing, assembly and design as well as electronic components
PCB Design Conference West
- Meeting and exhibition for PCB design professionals. Includes programme and previous year's conference proceedings.
Taiwan and China Semiconductor Industry Outlook
- Examines the challenges and opportunities presented by the increasing economic integration of the U.S., Taiwan, and China semiconductor industries. Sessions focus on strategic issues including export controls, intellectual property rights, investment, partnerships, and market potential.
32nd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society
- 7 November - 10 November, 2006, Paris, IECON'06 focus is industrial applications of electronics including control, robotics, signal processing, computational and artificial intelligence, sensors and actuators, instrumentation electronics, computer networks, internet and multimedia technologies. (November 07, 2006)
39th International Symposium on Microelectronics (IMAPS 2006)
- 8 October - 12 October, 2006, San Diego, CA, USA. Focus on the areas of materials and process, design, system/applications and industry. Includes preliminary programme, speaker information and registration. (October 08, 2006)
The 21st IEEE International Symposium on Defect and Fault Tolerance in VLSI Systems (DFT'06)
- 4 October - 6 October, 2006, Arlington/Washington DC, USA. Annual symposium providing an open forum for presentations in the field of defect and fault tolerance in VLSI systems inclusive of emerging technologies. Includes speaker and registration and history. (October 04, 2006)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2014 at 19:35:08 UTC -