become an editor
the entire directory
only in ASIC_Design/Verification
Electronic Design Automation
0-In Design Automation
- This company provides functional verification products that help verify multi-million gate ASICs and SOC designs.
- The company provides EDA solutions that enable electronic system designers to verify their algorithms in real hardware environments at an early design stage using C/C++/SystemC.
- Provides a solution for verifying hardware and software in parallel.
InnoLogic Symbolic Simulation
- ESP is an event driven Verilog symbolic simulator. ESP increases functional coverage and reduces verification runtime. ESP is ideal for memory and block level verification.
- This company is the provider of a PC-based simulator.
Specman and SystemVerilog blog
- A weblog for HVL (Specman - e and SystemVerilog) users, an extensive Specman tutorial and a verification methodology guide.
- This is a group for specman users to ask questions, share code, techniques, and experience.
- Provider of EDA and verification products.
- Tau Simulation produces high performance simulation software for integrated circuit verification.
- Teradyne provides application of systems technology to practical problems in the design, production, and servicing of electronics.
- Provider of ready-to-use verification solutions for the SoC (system-on-a-chip), ASIC (application-specific integrated circuit) and FPGA (field-programmable gate array) markets.
VERA Group of Synopsys
- Provides testbench automation solution for functional verification - The VERATM System Verifier.
- The company provides verification tools, consulting and training services.
- To purchase the book "The Art of Verification with Vera" online.
- A forum where verification professionals can discuss any issues and challenges presented by this most difficult task.
- Provides verification engineering and consulting services in Europe and Israel.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2014 at 12:06:34 UTC -