become an editor
the entire directory
only in Electronics/Audio_and_Video
Audio and Video
Home: Consumer Information: Electronics: Audio
Science: Technology: Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration: Audio Sound Clips
Science: Technology: Electronics: Reference: Vacuum Tubes
Shopping: Consumer Electronics: Accessories: Components
This category in other languages:
Ambisonic Surround Sound
- Covers UHJ discography, pair-wise mixing and separation, and spherical harmonic components.
- Audio electronic designs for the do-it-yourself hobbyist.
- Forum for the exchange of audio-related knowledge: from DIY amplifiers to audiophile recordings.
Audio Engineering Society
- The audio professional society.
- Audio/Video discussion forum. Frequented by audio/video enthusiasts, professional and hobbyist alike. No cost and no registration required.
Beta Hi-Fi Pal
- A historical review of the video format that first became popular in the UK and later lost popularity to the VHS format.
- Facts, questions and answers, and definitions about flat panel displays.
Digital Kaos Dreambox Support Forum
- Digital Kaos is a support forum for dreambox receivers and general cable and satellite tv enthusiasts.
- Reference site for all electronics applications. Tutorials on power supplies, testing, audio, microphones, amplifiers, motor control, basic electronics, lasers, radios, digital electronics, and robotics.
Florida Sound Masking, Inc
- Sound masking systems - White noise machines and generators to correct problems of office noise and office confidentiality.
The Genesis Of Vinyl Stereo Record in Brief.
- Synopsis of first vinyl recording cutter and cartridge for playback.
- HDTV reviews, news and product information.
- Head-Fi is the meeting place for headphone hi-fi enthusiasts.
The History of Sound Recording Technology
- History of sound recording from Edison to MP3. Covers the technologies of sound recording, their impact on culture, and the business of making and selling recorders and recordings.
How Stuff Works: Analog and Digital Recording
- Illustrated guide to analog and digital recording. Includes a sound sample.
How Stuff Works: Camcorder
- Basic explanation of the theory behind the workings of a video camcorder. Explanations of theory, formats, manufacturers, FAQ, and How-it-works.
How Stuff Works: Tape Recorder
- Fully illustrated tutorial about magnetic recording, with related links.
Interactive Color Wheel
- Java applet allows viewing and adjusting of color and brightness characteristics of a computer video screen.
Labguy's World: The History of Video Tape Recorders before Betamax and VHS
- A museum and research reference site of small format video tape recorders that existed prior to 1976.
MPEG Audio Resources and Software
- Technical resources for those interested in understanding better the Audio part of MPEG standard.
Musical Instrument Tube Amp Building
- Anthology of do-it-yourself instruction for designing and building tube-based instruments.
Pro Sound Info
- Information about pro audio, including vintage broadcast consoles, processors, and cart machines.
Rod Elliott's DIY Audio
- Information for the DIY audio enthusiast.
Steve Ekblad's Free Audio Software and Online Audio Tools
- A variety of acoustics related software tools geared toward the do-it-yourself experimenter.
- Large selection of articles on various audio topics.
Tube CAD Journal
- Active forum for exchange of tube audio ideas and technology.
Tubes Vs.Transistors -- a report.
- An essay presented to the AES on the much-debated topic of the tonality of different amplifier technology.
World Tube Audio
- Extensive list of links and topics on vacuum tube audio applications, projects, theory, and design. Boasts a "world's largest" tube audio links section.
Audio and Video
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 4, 2015 at 5:24:05 UTC -