become an editor
the entire directory
only in Image_Processing/Research_Labs
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Electrical Engineering: Image Processing: Research Labs
Center for Machine Perception
- Research unit at the Czech Technical University, Prague, Czech Republic, focusing on computer vision, pattern recognition and mathematics.
Center for Mathematical Morphology
- Hosts a dozen French or foreign PhD students that work on image processing and on mathematical morphology, more particularly. Paris School of Mines.
Heriot Watt University: Vision, Image and Signal Processing
- The VISP group is currently researching physical simulation of the source of signals, imaging and sensing techniques, and the development of algorithms and their applications to real-world problems.
Image and Video Processing and Communications Lab (ivPCL)
- Image and video processing lab at the University of New Mexico. Publications, classes, affiliates, and conferences.
Stochastic Systems Group at MIT
- Research group focusing on development of efficient algorithms for signal and image processing problems.
Virginia Image and Video Analysis
- Image processing and analysis research group at the University of Virginia, currently working on object detection and tracking, ultrasound denoising, and background registration.
Vision Research Lab: University of California Santa Barbara
- Provides information on the research activities which cover a broad spectrum of multimedia signal processing and analysis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, January 6, 2012 7:05:06 AM EST -