become an editor
the entire directory
only in Electrical_Engineering/Electrical_Engineers
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineers
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Engineering: Employment: Individual Resumes
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Consulting
Computers: Robotics: Personal Pages
Society: People: Personal Homepages
- Offers areas of interest,industrial experiences, and academic activities.
Bazargan , Kiarash (Kia)
- Associate Professor of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department of the University of Minnesota, specializing in FPGA, EDA and reconfigurable computing.
- Contains Ph.D. with research interests in digital signal processing. Also includes personal photos, music and biography.
- Romanian Ph.D. candidate at Cornell University. Photos, online publications and resume.
- Lecturer, ECE Department, National Institute of Technology Durgapur, India. Includes research interests, teaching, publications, thesis and projects.
- Assistant Professor of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. His research interest encompass EDA, reconfigurable computing and nanomaterial FPGAs.
- Specialist in biomedical engineering. Offers personal information, CV and research.
- PhD student in control engineering and power electronics. Offers resume, personal information, publications, downloads and links.
- Educational qualifications, courses, research and publications in the field of signal processing.
- Presents a battery charger, assembly language programming, some RAAF aircraft facts and photos, and details about the author.
Henry Louie, PhD
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Seattle University. Specialized in sustainable energy systems.
- Home page of the research group of Paul Horowitz, Professor of physics at Harvard University. Includes research projects and information on the book "The Art of Electronics" by Horowitz and Hill.
Ideas to Integrated Circuits
- Don Sauer provides a range of hard to find information about what goes on inside linear integrated circuits.
Jenn, David C.
- Contains overview of research and lectures in the area of electromagnetics, including radar, radar cross section, and antennas.
- Offers research, publications, and courses taught.
- Contains information on electromagnetic waves, electrical circuits, math, physics, and telecommunication.
Katsutoshi Kusume (Toshi)
- Personal profile, list of publications in communications engineering (including some self-archived copies) and patents.
- Biography, publications, and lectures of a Japanese professor at Princeton University.
- Licensed electrical engineer and expert witness in cases of electrical or mechanical accidents, and product liability.
- Professional interests in software and calculations for satellite transmission and SNG, mainly for television transmissions, audio, video, intercom and electronics. German and English.
- Contains resume and texts on several subjects related to Electrical Engineering, like the history of structured engineering, engineering project management and documentation standards.
Manias, Dr Stefanos
- Information on biography, publications, laboratory, research and links. Topics are both Electrical and Computer related.
- Graduate student in electrical engineering undertaking research in biomaterials and tissue engineering at MIT Health Sciences and Technology , Cambridge, MA, USA.
Medeiros, Rex A C
- Post-doc student in electrical engineering at the Federal University of Campina Grande, Brazil. Resume, research activities, publications, personal information and photos.
- Associate professor at Isik University in Turkey with publications on power control.
- Electrical Engineer from India describes his interests and philosophy of life. Provides links to mathematics, communication theory, and physics resources.
Rishin, Puthiya Veetil
- Includes interests, articles, tutorials and links on control systems, instrumentation, astronomy and computer science.
- PhD student at the System on Chip Laboratory, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of British Columbia, Canada. Publications, experience and education.
- Professor of Electrical Engineering at Cleveland State University. Site discusses courses offered and research in the areas of control theory, embedded systems, signal processing, neural networks, and fuzzy logic.
- Research interests include high- and low-frequency computational electromagnetics, optimization and multiphysics simulations. Includes teaching experience, publications and biography.
Srinivasan, Balaji Vasan
- Research interests in machine learning and fast algorithms. Resume, projects, publications, experience and personal information.
Tee, Keng Peng
- Research in intelligent/adaptive control theory and applications, robotics and human motor learning. Includes biographical details and a list of publications.
Tolbert, Leon M.
- UTK Electrical and Computer Engineering professor and his specialties: power electronics and electric machinery. Tolbert deals with papers, research, and graduate students.
Tolbert, Leon M.
- UTK Electrical and Computer Engineering professor and his specialties: power electronics and electric machinery. Tolbert deals with papers, research and graduate students.
- Postdoctoral research fellow at the Department of EE and CS at the University of Michigan. Most of her research is done on MIMO systems. Contains publications and projects.
- Electrical engineering and control systems professor and consultant.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2013 at 7:15:09 UTC -