become an editor
the entire directory
only in Electrical_Engineering/Education
Science: Technology: Academic Departments
Science: Technology: Education
This category in other languages:
EC&M electrical seminars
- Information on seminars for people in the electrical industry. Schedules, prices, topics, locations, credentials, registration.
ECE 101: Basic Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Offers tutorials and information on various topics in electrical and computer engineering.
Electrical Engineering Tutorials
- Collection of over 190 URLs on 90 related subject areas. Big collection of good electrical and electronic tutorials.
- Sample experiment reports, in PDF format, of the sort required in seeking the British HNC or HND certifications.
Linear Systems Virtual Experiments
- Virtual experiments in the area of linear systems on topics such as superposition, linearization, system realization, system stability, and state feedback.
Ray Holder Electrical Seminars
- Ray Holder conducts seminars for electricians, master electricians, and journeymen in Texas and Colorado. Site has a calendar and list of available books.
Software and Tools for Electrical Education
- Supplier of software-based PLC and Ladder Logic Simulators, Animated Process Simulations, and course materials for electrical training and educational programs. Includes National Electrical Code training, as well.
The Technology Academy
- Delivers advanced-technology training courses to meet the continuing education needs of engineers, technicians and managers involved in the electronics and telecommunications sectors.
Ultrafast Optics & Optical Fiber Communications Laboratory
- Research group at Purdue University. Developing and applying technologies for manipulating and processing femtosecond lightwave signals.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 12, 2015 at 7:15:07 UTC -