the entire directory
only in Technology/Electrical_Engineering
Instrumentation and Controls
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Engineering
Business: Energy: Electricity
Science: Technology: Engineering
Science: Technology: Nanotechnology
This category in other languages:
- Contains information, links, and tools to analyze and synthesize transmission lines.
- A collection of information for electronics engineers, students, and hobbyists. Includes books and publications, as well as information on components and tools.
- Discusses the roles of electrical engineers.
- Online publication with design tutorials, articles, industry webcasts, component information and career links.
- Blog on Electrical Engineering, carrying articles of interest to the electrical engineer along with news from the industry.
- Databases of worldwide industry standards, active and passive components, industrial catalogs, government parts and logistics, commercial parts information, military specifications and standards, federal documents, and diminishing manufacturing sources.
Introduction to Design for Test Techniques in Digital Circuits
- Offers an introduction to Boundary Scan Test and the JTAGer application by José Manuel Martins Ferreira, University of Porto.
- Calculators to determine amps, horsepower, kilowatts, kVA, volts, and generator size.
- Microwave-technology resource. Includes an encyclopedia with tutorials and information, forums, calculators and a download area, plus an unexpected touch of humor.
WWW Virtual Library on Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Human-edited Web directory on electrical and electronics engineering, with sections for academic and research institutions, resources, journals, standards, products and services.
- Weblog with news, tutorials, reviews and a forum, about electronics, information technology, do-it-yourself projects, gadgets and Debian.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 30, 2014 at 7:24:04 UTC -