become an editor
the entire directory
only in Technology/Directories
Science: Chemistry: Directories
Science: Earth Sciences: Directories
This category in other languages:
eFunda: Engineering Fundamentals
- Includes list of chemical elements, bearing designs, processes, constants, standard formulas, and general math equations. Other resources are offered by becoming a paid member, such as, such as data sheets and design guides.
- A web portal with online calculators, tables of mathematical and physical properties, free downloadable programs as well as links to search engines and companies.
- A source of software and technical information for process and control engineers.
Intute: Science, Engineering and Technology
- Free online service providing access to the best Web resources for education and research, evaluated and selected by a network of subject specialists.
- Database of laboratory products and services. Page includes articles on recent discoveries within the industry and research centers.
- Portal for information about technology, robotics, security issues, and computing web locations worldwide.
- An information center on parallel mechanisms (Stewart platforms, and parallel kinematic machines).
- Post science and technology website reviews or read and vote on those posted by others.
- Listings of hi-technology companies in engineering, medical and life sciences.
- Temperature related news, links and resources. Topics include science, technology, health, sensors, controls, instrumentation, earth and environment.
- Provides a resource site for the thermal design engineer. It features free thermal data, calculators, wizards, FAQs, links and TAK 2000 information.
Tom Duffey's WWW Links
- Portal to personal computers, science, technology and electronic engineering resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 30, 2011 at 8:54:06 UTC -