become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cybernetics/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Cybernetics: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Technology: Research Groups and Centers
Biological Cybernetics / Theoretical Biology at the University of Bielefeld, Germany
- The Department for Biological Cybernetics at the University of Bielefed, Germany, is Focussed in the Research for Movement Control in Animals and Humans.
- Centre for Hyperincursion and Anticipation in Ordered Systems, University of Liège, Belgium.
Cybernetics - Reading University
- Department of Cybernetics, University of Reading, UK.
Department of Cybernetics, Czech Technical University in Prague
- Research is conducted in two centers: the Gerstner Laboratory for intelligent decision making knowledge based systems, multi-agent systems, machine learning and mobile robotics, and the Center of Machine Perception.
Experimental and Computatinal Neurosciences
- ECN is a multidisciplinary group Working at the Institute of Cybernetics of Italian CNR in the field of Neurosciences. The main topics include: Computer simulation of synaptic transmission; Neural Network; Parallel computation; Immuno-histochemistry of brain.
Faculty of Cybernetics
- National Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv/Kiev, Ukraine. Information in English, Russian and Ukrainan.
Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics
- GIC, Kyiv, Ukraine. Information on History, Research and Publikations.
- Centre for systems science research, NUI Maynooth, Ireland.
Institut für Kybernetik und Systemtheorie Dortmund
- A Research Institute as well as a Granting and Promoting Association for Cybernetics in Science and Education (English - German).
Institute for Systems Science
- Located at the University of Linz, Austria. Teaching and research resources.
Laboratory of Biocybernetics
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Laboratory of Cybernetics
- Provides information on the research being undertaken at the Kotelnikov Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics of RAS.
Neuro Cybernetics Laboratory
- Laboratory of Neuro-Cybernetics, Research Group of Biomedical Information Engineering, Division of Systems and Information Engineering, Graduate School, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan.
Research association "CYBERNETICS"
- Covers the Institute of Engineering Cybernetics and the Scientific-Engineering Enterprises "Geoinformation Systems", "Information Technologies", "Automation Systems" and "Scientific Device-Building" of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
The Research Committee on Sociocybernetics
- Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain.
Signal and Image Centre
- Research center specialized in signal processing (compression, radar signal processing) and image processing (pattern recognition, image understanding). (Brussels, Belgium)
Systems Theory and Cybernetics
- Information on the Research Program in Social and Organizational Learning at the George Washington University.
Tallinn University of Technology: Institute of Cybernetics
- Interdisciplinary research center focusing on nonlinear dynamics, control systems, phonetics, photoelasticity and computer science.
UCLA Biocybernetics Laboratory
- Biocybernetics Laboratory at the University of California, Los Angeles, founded in 1966 by Prof. J. J. DiStefano, III (Los Angeles, Ca., USA).
University of Bradford - Department of Cybernetics
- Cybernetics in Bradford is Centered in Control, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence. Cybernetics has an Active Research Programme Mapping out Future Developments and Applications of the New Revolution (UK).
- Web Forum for Innovative Approaches in Sciences, Economy and Culture with Emphasis on Cybernetics and Systems Science (Germany).
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 15, 2013 at 0:05:07 UTC -