become an editor
the entire directory
only in K3_-_Applied_Cybernetics/Biological
K3 - Applied Cybernetics
This category in other languages:
Biological Cybernetics / Theoretical Biology at the University of Bielefeld, Germany
- The Department for Biological Cybernetics at the University of Bielefed, Germany, is Focussed in the Research for Movement Control in Animals and Humans
Institute for Systems Biology
- Research institute dedicated to the integration of technology, computation, biology and medicine (Seattle, WA, USA).
Institute of Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering
- Polish Academy of Sciences.
Laboratory of Biocybernetics
- University of Mining and Metallurgy, Krakow, Poland.
The Physiome Project
- An integrated multi-centric program to design, develop, implement, test and document, archive and disseminate quantitative information and integrative models of the functional behavior of organelles, cells, tissues, organs, and organisms
- Free access via the web to large collections of recorded physiologic signals and related open-source software.
UCLA Biocybernetics Laboratory
- Biocybernetics Laboratory at the University of California, Los Angeles, founded in 1966 by Prof. J. J. DiStefano, III (Los Angeles, Ca., USA).
- Kitano Symbiotic Systems Project
Usenet bionet.info-theory -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 14, 2012 at 6:24:03 UTC -