become an editor
the entire directory
only in K1_and_K2_-_General_Cybernetics/Systems_Science
K1 and K2 - General Cybernetics
Chaos and Fractals
This category in other languages:
Centre for Systems Science
- Focus is on computing science, microelectronics, system design, artificial intelligence, and robotics. Includes a list of staff and research partner associations. Located at Fraiser University, British Columbia, Canada.
Institute for Systems Science
- Located at the University of Linz, Austria. Teaching and research resources.
International Federation for Systems Research
- A non-profit, scientific and educational agency, constituted of member organizations from various countries. The overall purpose of the Federation is to advance cybernetic and systems research and systems applications and to serve the international systems community.
International Society for the Systems Sciences
- Professional society for those interested in understanding and interacting systemically with reality. Emphasizing system-level approaches to evolution of and applications of science in society.
Max-Planck-Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems
- Dresden (Saxonia, Germany)
Meta-Knowledge Engineering & Management Research Server
- A portal of ENEA (Italian Agency for New Technologies, Energy and the Environment) including white papers, publications, presentations and links.
Usenet sci.nonlinear -
Usenet sci.systems -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 10:45:11 UTC -