become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cybernetics/Associations
This category in other languages:
American Society for Cybernetics
- Aims are to facilitate the work of those with an interest in the field of cybernetics.
Cambridge Cybernetic Society
- Association with the mission to create a forum for transdisciplinary discussion in the tradition of cybernetics, to consider relationships of technology, commerce and society in the 21st Century and to offer perspectives of cybernetics as a constructive discipline, especially in the context of its prefix being usurped.
The Control Systems Group
- Membership organization dedicated to application of William T. Powers' perceptual control theory model to understanding purposeful behavior.
Cybernetics and Systems Societies
- A list maintained by F. Heylighen.
- The Cybernetics Society, London, UK
IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetic Society
- Fields of Interest are Integration of the Theories of Communication, Control, Cybernetics, Stochastics, Optimization and System Structure towards the Formulation of a General Theory of Systems, Technology and Application of the Above to the Analysis and Design of Biological, Ecological, Socio-Economic, Social Service, Computer Information, and Operational Man-Machine Systems.
IFAC, the International Federation of Automatic Control
- A multinational Federation of Organizations Representing the Engineering and Scientific Societies Concerned with Automatic Control.
International Association for Cybernetics
- Aims are to ensure a permanent and organized connection between cybernetics researchers around the world to promote the development of this science and its technical applications.
World Organisation of Systems and Cybernetics
- In conjunction with the Norbert Wiener Institute of Systems and Cybernetics, this organisation arranges annual congresses for its members and provides information on current issues.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 18:00:49 UTC -