become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cryotechnology/Products_and_Services
Products and Services
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Cryotechnology: Products and Services
Cryogenic Processing of Materials
Science: Technology: Materials: Superconductors
Acme Cryogenics, Inc.
- Manufacturer of various cryogenic systems, from complete plant design to individual valves, dewars, piping, and cold boxes. In Allentown, PA.
Advanced Research Systems (ARS)
- Supplier of Displex and Heli-tran open and closed cycle cryostats for research. Also supplies instrumentation and customized interfaces and provides integration with temperature controllers and other accessories. In Allentown, PA. (NOT the same company as ARS Associates.)
- Sales, service, and installation of used, rehabbed and new cryogenic and CO2 tanks and accessories. In Willis, TX.
American Magnetics, Inc. (AMI)
- An engineering and manufacturing firm specializing in superconducting magnet design and manufacturing and in cryogenic level instrumentation. The instrumentation page is especially interesting. In Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
Apiezon Technical Helpline
- Apiezon Products manufacture a range of vacuum oils, greases and waxes for use in cryogenic to high temperatures. In Manchester, UK.
- Manufacturer's representative in the fields of cryogenics, vacuum/semiconductor process equipment, and superconductivity. Cryogenic equipment includes cryogenic containers, sensors, and control systems. In Allentown, PA. (NOT the same company as Advanced Research Systems)
Brymill Cryogenic Systems
- Specializes in hand-held LN2 systems for medical, veterinary, and electronics uses. Ellington, Connecticut.
Cold Jet Dry Ice Blasting
- Offers dry ice pellet and dry ice blasting cleaning equipment and services (also known as CO2 blasting or cryogenic blasting). FAQs and technical papers. In Loveland, Ohio and Rancho Cucamonga, California.
Cryo Containers (Pty) Ltd
- Manufacturers for the Industrial Gas industry. ISO containers, semi tanker trailers, evaporators. Storage of nitrogen, oxygen, and other gases. In South Africa.
- German distributor of wide range of cryogenics products. In Buettelborn, Germany
- Sales and service of cryogenic equipment. Authorized distributor for Minnesota Valley Engineering (MVE).
- Cryogenic services and equipment, dewars, vessels, vacuum insulated pipe, liquid nitrogen, helium, nitrogen, oxygen and argon.
Cryogenic Control Systems, Inc.
- Manufacturer of precision electronic instrumentation for both laboratory and industrial applications, offering a complete line of cryogenic temperature controllers, monitors, sensors and cryogenic accessories.
Cryogenic Resources, Inc.
- New or reconditioned nitrogen freezers, CO2 freezers and cryogenic gas tanks and piping. Also designing, building and installing environmental test chambers.
- Design and manufacture of vacuum insulated cryogenic storage and distribution vessels.
- Cryomech manufactures the largest variety of Gifford-McMahon (GM) and pulse tube cryorefrigerators. Cryomech also manufactures liquid nitrogen plants (generator) and cryostats.
- Cylinder products and services, including cryogenic cylinder maintenance,repair, testing, and sales. In Aurora, Illinois.
- A manufacturer of cryogenic systems for use in device testing and physics, electronics, and materials research.
Eleet Cryogenics, Inc. Homepage
- Cryogenic tank repair, refurbishment and renovation, including custom pressure control manifolds, supplies and parts. Located in Bolivar, Ohio.
Innovative Cryogenic Engineering
- ICE designs, manufactures, tests and installs wet and dry ultra low temperature cryogenic systems. Oxford, UK.
Inox India Ltd.
- Makers of tanks and containers for cryogenic storage and transportation. Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
Insulator Seal Inc.
- Electrical and optical ceramic-to-metal seal components for high and ultrahigh vacuum corrosive and cryogenic applications.
Janis Research Company
- Cryogenics laboratory equipment and research systems, including helium refrigeration and superconducting magnet systems. In Wilmington, MA.
Kelvin International Corporation
- Laboratory equipment for the production of LN2 and LOX using Solvay, PTR, and multibed-PSA systems. Also cold heads and cold traps. In Hampton, Virginia.
- A manufacturer of cryogenic and vacuum equipment, and also medical and processing industries equipment. Belgrade, Serbia-Yugoslavia.
- Offers control and measurement products for cryogenic solutions, including temperature sensors and monitors, and magnetic measurement systems.
Linde group: Icebitzzz
- A range of dry ice products available throughout Europe, also industrial, medical and specialty gases. Other products include packaging, smoke machines, and CO2 detectors. In Dutch, English and German.
- Sales, design, and installation of vacuum-insulated pipe systems, and sales of cryogenic and industrial gas freezers, separators, storage vessels, and other equipment. In Shrewsbury MA.
Midland Cryogenics Ltd
- Specializing in pipe freezing, pressure testing, and nitrogen shrink fitting. Also live tank repair and Perlite injection. In Wolverhampton UK, with offices in Algeria and Saudi Arabia.
The National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- Promote greater safety through uniformity in the construction, installation, repair, maintenance and inspection of boilers and pressure vessels. The standards themselves are not on-line and must be ordered. Includes links for ordering the standards of Canada, Europe, and Great Britain.
Navarro Chemicals and Cryogenic Insulation
- Manufacturers of cryogenic and pipeline insulation. In Perth, Western Australia.
- Manufacturer of microdosing liquid nitrogen pump including controller for adjusting low temperature. From Holland (Netherlands).
- Sales, installation, and service of MVE/Chart cryogenic storage freezers and piping systems. Also rebuilding and reconditioning of used tanks. In South Plainfield, NJ, with service throughout New England and Mid-Atlantic.
- Manufacturer of open flow cryostats for crystallography, including the "Cryostream". Also designs software for x-ray crystallography. Oxford, UK.
- Major international instrumentation company, including many instruments and equipment for cryogenic use. Very good site-searching capabilities.
Pacific Consolidated Industries
- Manufacturer and supplier of air separation and high pressure/cryogenic distribution equipment to commercial and military users around the world. Includes air separation plants and generators for liquid oxygen and nitrogen. In Santa Ana, California.
PHPK Technologies Incorporated
- PHPK designs, manufactures and engineers all types of cryogenic equipment, including special orders. Products include helium refrigerators, vacuum insulated piping, cryogenic couplings, vacuum seal-off valves, hinge and gimbal expansion joints, filter assemblies and cryogenic valves. Located in Westerville, OH and Costa Mesa, CA.
Piping Technology and Products, Inc.
- Among other things, the manufacturer of insulated cryogenic pipe supports. In Houston, Texas.
- Manufacturer of controlled-rate freezers for biomedical uses, such as IVF, stem cells, and bone marrow. Also manufactures liquid nitrogen storage vessels and software for controlled rate freezing, thermal cycling, and soldering. In Sunbury, Middlesex, UK.
- Buys and sells manufacturing equipment, including used Cryopumps and Compressors. In Irwindale, CA.
- Designer, manufacturer, and installer of custom-engineered Vacuum-Jacketed Piping solutions for the transfer of cryogenic liquids. Also performs repair of liquid and beverage cylinders. In Jasper, Georgia.
Quantum Production Limited
- Electronic measuring and safety equipment for cryogenic liquids and temperature monitoring for tank containers. In Oxford, UK.
- Manufacturer of low-temperature scientific instruments, including helium and nitrogen liquefiers, coolers, dewars, sensors and instrumentation, compressors, and superconducting magnets. In Whistler, BC, Canada and Blaine, Washington, with offices in many countries.
- Distributor of laboratory equipment specializing in cryostats, cryogenic products, rapid specimen freezers and dry ice makers.
SIS Micro Cryo Trap
- From Scientific Instrument Services, a programmable Micro Cryo-Cooling and Heating Trap for the cryo-focusing of volatiles and semi-volatiles.
Skaff Cryogenics, Inc.
- Repair and rehab, buying, selling, and leasing of cryogenic and bulk liquid nitrogen tanks and trailers. In Hampstead, New Hampshire.
- Global supplier of engineering services and equipment supply for the production of atmospheric industrial gases. Includes air separation plant and cryogenic equipment operation, maintenance and upgrades. In Cincinnati, OH.
SSB Cryogenic Equipment
- Specialists in cryogenic liquids and equipment. Also provide petrochemicals, oil and gas, and engineering services. In Singapore.
Stirling Cryogenics & Refrigeration BV
- Manufacturer of gas liquification, storage, and cryo-refrigeration systems. The Netherlands.
- Manufacturer of electrical impedance analysers for microbiology, controlled-rate freezers for cryobiology, and software for freezing and inventory systems.
Technifab Products, Inc.
- Manufacturer of cryogenic equipment, vacuum jacketed pipe, liquid helium transfer hoses. Specialists in the design, manufacture and installation of cryogenic (vacuum jacketed) piping systems. In Brazil, Indiana.
Thames Cryogenics Home Page
- Suppliers and manufacturers of liquid nitrogen piping, cryogenic storage vessels, and cryogenic biological freezers. In Oxon UK.
- Thermax Inc. designs and builds cryogenic/chemical vaporizers, gas heaters, fluid coolers and condensers for liquefied gases and chemicals. Main office in S. Dartmouth MA, with offices in Australia and Britain.
- A directory of cryogenic equipment manufacturers and distributors.
- A UK supplier of liquid gas vessels and storage tanks for various industry sectors (e.g. food and beverage) with liquid and gaseous storage systems, including oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, and argon. In Hull, England.
- Seller of new and used vacuum equipment, including cryopumps and cold heads. In Sarasota, Florida.
- Manufacture and sales of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) recovery, production, and extraction plants for brewery, distillery, soft drink and industrial gas companies. Based in Denmark, with plants worldwide.
Universal Cryogenic Tank Division - Universal Industrial Gases, Inc.
- Offering cryogenic storage tanks for liquid nitrogen, oxygen, argon, and carbon dioxide, cryogenic liquid trailers, vaporizers, pressure vessels, LNG, and Ethylene tanks - new and used. An exceptionally useful web site in general, including explanations of the cryogenic separation process, materials safety data sheets for various gases, and a section of conversion tables and calculators. In Easton PA
VBS Industries, Inc.
- Liquid Nitrogen handling equipment, including vacuum insulated no-frost cryogenic transfer hoses. Also automatic dewar filling stations and liquid nitrogen controllers. In Campbell, California.
- Manufacture and repair of cryogenic storage vessels and accessories. Also oxygen deficiency monitors and cryogenic safety equipment. Tyne and Wear, England.
Products and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 11, 2013 7:15:07 AM EST -