become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conferences_and_Events/Past
Conferences and Events
32th European Solid-State Device Research Conference
- The aim of the meeting was to provide a forum for the presentation and discussion of recent advances in solid-state devices and technologies. Took place 24-26 September 2002, Firenze, Italy. Organized by the University of Bologna and the IEEE Electron Devices Society.
- First International IFIP/ACM Working Conference on Component Deployment.
Green Technology World Conference
- The Green Technology World Conference educates attendees about technologies, essential issues, and trends that enable companies to operate more efficiently, creating a positive impact on their businesses and the environment.
International Conference on Vibration Measurements by Laser Techniques
- Organized by the Italian Association of Laser Velocimetry and Non Invasive Diagnostics group. Topics include metrology, calibration, holography I, biomedical applications, signal processing, accoustics, ultrasonics, continuous scanning, modal testing and optical sensors. Includes exhibition for manufacturers in the related fields. 21-25 June, 2004, Ancona, Italy.
LAU - Research Trends in Science and Technology
- Beirut and Byblos, Lebanon; 4--6 March 2002.
- Homepage for the 4th international conference on optical measurement techniques for systems & structures on May 25-26th 2009 in Antwerp, Belgium.
Shell Structures Theory and Applications
- 7th annual SSTA2002
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2014 at 5:15:04 UTC -